Happy Saturday Afternoon Everyone!

Thought I'd just ask for some advice here to see what you all reckon. I need to replace the full exhaust system (it is quite punctured and noisy now on my 2004 Peugeot 206) where Supa Quick told me it would need to be replaced when I changed my brake pads a short while ago. Now they gave me a good price to replace the entire system but the questions I have are as follows:

• Should I consider a stainless steel exhaust (I'd like to keep the car for as long as possible) or would this be silly (it's just a standard 1.6).
  • Is Supa Quick going to be okay with this job? The reason I ask is that they were a little dodge when I replaced my brakes (I know very little about cars other than that they had not "manipulated" some wire correctly after replacing the breaks behind one of the rear wheels so it had this knocking sound, the brakes weren't very effective initially however this has improved considerably (two or three days after the new ones were installed) and lastly the brakes "squeek" whenever I use them while cold).
  • Should I maybe just take it directly to Peugeot? The chap from supa-quick reckons they (Peugeot) will hammer me for at least R16k for a new standard system - surely that's insane?
  • Do you have any preferences or good experiences to share about having your exhausts replaced?

Of course I'll phone a few places this week (Kwik Fit, Noise Boys (a bit far but worth a call I reckon) and Peugeot itself) to get some prices but ideally I'd like to get it done properly the first time so that I don't have to ever take it back for at least the next 10 years (ideally more) for the exhaust again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicturePeugeot206NFU.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	6039