Good day,

I hope someone can please give me advice. I started working in March 2015 did not receive a permanant letter after 3 months but continued to work and received no other contract. They then told me bafter 7 months through a fellow bookkeeper that they don't like me anymore and if I didn't resign they would take action. I resigned and served 6 weeks notice. At the last minute they asked me to stay on as they could not find anyone to replace me but I must accept a salary cut because I would be doing less work. All this was verbal. I continued working for another month after which I realised not only was I doing the same work but there was additional duties assigned to me. I gave them the 24 hours agreed but became ill thereafter. The Bookkeeper who would filter all information to me from management told me not to come back while off sick because it was too stressful for me. I asked about my pay and she said they will not pay me as once again I am to serve 6 weeks notice. I took that as dismissal and went to ccma. They have now sent me telegram to say I have absconded and I will be paying them back because I didn't not serve notice. Please assist me anyone if you can. I am now unemployed and this company phones me constantly telling me I should drop the ccma case or face paying them 6 weeks notice.