Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossing over to the dark side...

Suspended
    Thanks
    ...and I would just love having a 12" Samsung tablet
    Adrian - Ive got a 10inch Samsung tablet lying around here ....... its not new but in good condition. Are you interested ?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    How much?

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    How much?

I don't know ...... make me an offer if you are interested ...... I know what I paid but I don't know what I can get for it ....... as much as possible

Thanks
    One of the coolest things of having an iPhone together with a Macbook Pro is that I can make and receive calls on my Macbook Pro, as long as my iPhone is nearby.

As a consultant who spends most of the time logged onto someone else's computer with TeamViewer, while chatting to them on the phone, this is fantastic as it frees up both my hands to operate the computer without having a phone pressed to my ear.
    Neville Bailey - Sage Pastel Accounting Consultant
    www.accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    neville@accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    IronTree Online Solutions

"Give every person more in use value than you take from them in cash value."
    WALLACE WATTLES (1860-1911)

5. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (01-Oct-15)

Suspended
    Thanks
    It really is an awesome pice of technology Neville. Its like the best thing since marmite for me
    I do realise its not for everyone, but like you and me we enjoy fiddling and finding out more about technology, and what better product to do it with than Apple

Thanks
    I have been using a MacBook Pro for about 5 years now, I have found it extremely reliable, easy to learn and without viruses, in fact I have never has any anti-virus software installed on it. I also use Word, Excel and Powerpoint and a host of other software which I
    downloaded from the Apple Store. I also have an iPhone and an iPad and they are always in sync with each other from iCloud. Well done!

Thanks
    I thought I would revive my thread with my latest news on my Apple adventure...

Since my last post I have acquired an iPad Air 2, which has proved invaluable in my work as a consultant. It has become my digital notebook during appointments with clients - I use the Notability app with a stylus to take notes. Fantastic as all my notes are automatically synced with my Macbook Pro and iPhone. I also use it to digitally fill in and sign PDF forms. I don't know when last I used a physical printer, as my iPad has become a display of anything that I would normally refer as a hard-copy.

More recently I have discontinued my DSTV subscription and replaced it with an Apple TV device, from which I subscribe to Netflix, Red Bull and Youtube, etc. What a breath of fresh air to watch what we want, when we want! Totally hooked on Spartacus at the moment...

Tomorrow my Apple Watch arrives, so a whole new adventure and experience begins. A bit on the pricey side, but my techie nature will not allow me to bypass this device...
    Neville Bailey - Sage Pastel Accounting Consultant
    www.accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    neville@accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    IronTree Online Solutions

"Give every person more in use value than you take from them in cash value."
    WALLACE WATTLES (1860-1911)

Suspended
    Thanks
    LOL ...... you are a worse "addict" than me Neville ....... I don't have the watch
    Its a beautiful piece of Apple , don't think I will be getting it in the near future tho ..... I am way to rough with my hands ..... thats my excuse .... for now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12