I have a question regarding somthing i was reading in an old post i was reading called inspection report. So my question is when you install say a pulg point/s and or extra light/s and issue the COC,do you (your coc) take responsibility for the alterations only or the whole installation as some one said in that post? OHS Act 11: only registered person may issue a coc after having himself/herself by means of inspection and testing. Then either 11a,11b or 11c is applicable. In this case its 11c an alteration on a installation wich exists prior to the publication of the current addition of the OHS Act. Section 3 on CoC you state the coc covers the alteration/s you made and section 4 comments of parts not covered by this report state that the rest of installation complies with section5 of sans10142 general safety principels. Now if something happens to someone on the part of installation your coc does not cover who is liable? Because there is lots of DIY customers adding to the installation because its cheaper and does not need a coc because he is not selling his house soon and he thinks your coc would cover everything. So who is liable? Oh an just thank to all on this forum an all posts on this forum, lots of great information sharing going on and lots of knowledge sharing. Thanks