Hi,

I hope someone can help with my problem.

First off; I've updated all the entries in the cash book, and I've done the recon up until the end of June. It was in balance with my bank statement. Then, I've done the recon up to the end of July and I'm out with an amount of +/-R1,200.00 Then, I went day by day, to look for the amount captured incorrectly, only to find that the problem was on the 31st of July, but the entries on the bank statement and the entries showing on the recon screen on pastel was exactly the same for that day, no extra amounts, or incorrect amounts.

Getting ahead of myself, just before I clicked to go back to the first screen of the recon, I accidentally clicked on update, which updated all the entries, so now I'm sitting with a difference on the recon, and obviously the pastel balance and actual bank balance differs. Is there anyway I can undo the update of the entries in the Recon screen? And where do I have to go look for the amount that I'm out with?

When I view the "Cash Book Details" screen, it gives me the same balance as the bank statement. So I'm really unsure as to where to go look for the problem.

I did run a "Data Integrity" check, and it came back with no errors. What/where should I go to fix this?