Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Does SEO really work?

Suspended
    Thanks
    SEO only works when you use the current best practices. When you do this, Google and other search engines will increase your website's ranking, leading to an increase in traffic and, in turn, conversions. But when you do SEO incorrectly, it does not work

Suspended
    Thanks
    Obviously SEO works well but the main issue which leads people to lose their motivation is that SEO fruits usually comes a little late as compared to paid marketing. I would personally recommend to invest your 60% budget in SEO and 40% in paid marketing. Cheers

4647 Orchard Street Burnsville, MN 55306, USA
    Thanks
    Its pretty clear, If you know the basic facts of Online marketing,
    SEO is one of the implementation process of inbound web marketing., it’s a process that makes a bunch of potential customer to land on your platform with pushing any product or service.
    It is about attracting customers with relevant and helpful content and delivering added value at every stage of their buying process.
    Before explore on it let me emphasis on a common fact that did you ever been explore on the 2nd page of search engine result page? 99% will say no and the 1% who did for web research purpose if they might have.
    when in offline market customer looks for a shop or brand to buy or purchase his or her desire products. But when it comes online, consumers do look for product not for shop. so, if they find you by searching their desired product or service, there is 70% assurance of convert them into sales.
    So, by optimizing on SERP you will be visible to users and make them to land on your website .
    Or A bunch of good content won’t be worth if you do not optimize your website to be found on search.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy50 View Post
    Its pretty clear, If you know the basic facts of Online marketing,
    SEO is one of the implementation process of inbound web marketing., it’s a process that makes a bunch of potential customer to land on your platform with pushing any product or service.
    It is about attracting customers with relevant and helpful content and delivering added value at every stage of their buying process.
    Before explore on it let me emphasis on a common fact that did you ever been explore on the 2nd page of search engine result page? 99% will say no and the 1% who did for web research purpose if they might have.
    when in offline market customer looks for a shop or brand to buy or purchase his or her desire products. But when it comes online, consumers do look for product not for shop. so, if they find you by searching their desired product or service, there is 70% assurance of convert them into sales.
    So, by optimizing on SERP you will be visible to users and make them to land on your website .
    Or A bunch of good content won’t be worth if you do not optimize your website to be found on search.
    I agree with the fact that there is a very high conversion rate for first page users on the serps. With only 5% of the millions of websites o the web ever making the first page and most of them not for long as due to competition , due to black hatters that will have month or two ontop because until they get penalised and then start it all over again with another site, due to paid advertising.

It would be very foolish to place all you emphasis on google unless you are very localised in your targeting and it pays of or its a niche that knows nothing about seo. In standard settings though , the returns for a long seo campaigns on websites are almost never worth what you spend ( Im referring to time and money here ). Like i said you will be fighting with other companies throwing time and money into it, you will lose a few months to black hatters until they get found out and you will take the backseat to paid advertising ( remember only 5 % get to face these challenge ) those are some heavy odds.

Most small to medium and i would say even some larger business focus their marking on other avenues and do great. Usually they will just run seo to get to get a better ad-word campaign result.

There is a very high conversion rate anywhere if you are marketing in the right place.

Im not saying dont go for it, by all mean do, i do , i just know that its not smart to place all your eggs in once basket. Especially one as volatile and vast as google.
    Graphic Design company in East London South Africa | Web design company in East London South Africa
    " A plumbers tap always leaks " - Great advice from a forum member

Thanks
    Yes, it very helpful to boost business growth.
    You can get more audience and traffic by using the optimized keyword in optimized way

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011