As an Energy Efficient Advisor, we have looked at the domestic market and found that 40 - 60% of the total electricity bills are in heating from geysers. We also targeted businesses such as Guesthouses, Backpackers and Hostels and realised that on average, hot water consumption was accountable for more than 60% of the total power bill!

After identifying the needs in both the domestic and business markets, our company developed a Titanium Element with patented technology to reduce hot water consumption by 50%. This new technology utilises Positive Temperature Co-efficient (PTC) ceramic chips as a heat source instead of the conventional resistance-wire heating, which currently is the only type of heating element used in the S.A market. In a nutshell, the Titanium Element will heat up the water in your geyser at the same rate as the resistance-wire element but using 50% less power, hence the 50% saving in costs.

Benefits and Advantages of The Titanium Element (Eco-element):

*It will save you 50% on your monthly geyser consumption
*The titanium element is self-regulating and energy efficient
*Compact design for ease of installation
*Long lifetime expectancy
*Reliable and durable
*5 year guarantee and factory warranty
*5 year maintenance free planWhen moving house, it can easily be removed and re-installed
*No need to ever switch your geyser off to reduce consumption
*Free geyser controller that will limit the amount of run time of your element yet ensuring 24hrs of running hot water
*SANS (SABS) approved and accepted by all major geyser manufacturers

I am currently conducting free power audits on geysers in the Western Cape to residential units, guest houses, hostels, hotels, backpackers and any other businesses who are looking to reduce costs. The audit will show your actual costs vs the savings when installing the Eco-Titanium Element, taking into consideration the already approved 12.39% price increase from Eskom. Bearing in mind, that Municipalities will also place a surcharge when dispensing to consumers. The price hike could be in the region of 16% year on year for the next 5 years.

If you would like to take advantage of the free audit for your home or business, please feel free to reply to this post or you may contact me on my mobile on 27 793202632.