Free CrashProof your Business Course
June 9, 2015

What you MUST know before you next meet with a bank or supplier

I have trained 30,000 SA business owners to survive business closure. That was between 1995 and 2003. I was very passionate about the subject because I had closed my own business in 1992. It hurt more than anything I had ever experienced until then.

I felt so much pain for the families that I counselled through their own closing process that I vowed that I would share this guidance for free as soon as I could. I am sorry that it has taken me this long to do just that.

I have resurrected my 2010 web version of the course, polished it a little, and the three videos are yours for free. I will update it if necessary based on questions and feedback in the next few weeks.

Every few weeks I get an email telling me how one of these CrashProof tactics has recently saved the family's bacon. These are people who came to one of the seminars, or watched the DVD or bought the book. (They all paid for it, and it was worth every cent to them and a whole lot more.)

Go here (http://www.academyofsmall.business/c...abf1d61bc710c2) to read more and to register for the course. Then start building a fortress around your family so that they prosper, no matter what happens to your business.

Please forward this email to anyone that you know who is having a tough time right now. They will find it life-saving.

If you are just starting out I can say just one thing: I wish I had known about these boobytraps before I started my business. I would not have lost R2 million (in 1992 rands), a decade, and a jolly nice wife.

Warm regards.

Peter Carruthers