Hi all
I recently got fired on the spot without notice during my probation consultation session on 25 June 2015. I received a notice to attend this session the same day i came back to work from sick leave on the 23rd June 2015. Reasons on the notice were "Recent poor work attitude and work performance.

!. The company representative made a complete false statement. They claimed i worked in a certain department in the company where i never worked, They also claimed that i earn more hourly rate than actually stated on my payslip and said that i was supposed to earn less than half of that. I have witnesses to this.

2. The 2 witnesses they used to testify against me, their statements were both related to 2 days after the date of the notice i received.

3. I was on a probation contract for 6 months that were terminated by this session 2 months prematurely.

I have been to the CCMA and i was told this is an unfair dismissal, they proceeded to contact the company whom in return told CCMA that i were demoted from and artisan to an assistant. I am totally unaware of this.

As far as i understand this company that i worked for is well known for hiring and firing as it please them.
I also have the complete Probation counseling session recorded which i would like to use as evidence shout it be allowed or required.

What is it that i can claim for in this case with CCMA against my employer?
Can i sue the company representative for defamation for giving false statements about me?
The CCMA did mention they can with evidence get me to return to my work on a permanent basis, not back as in probation but i fear work conditions and situations will worsen.
Any help?