Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero View Post
Hey guys,

I am interested in learning more about SEOs, PPC, Google Adwords and Analytics, SMO and anything else related to IDM.

Can you guys supply some helpful links and maybe list some businesses that help with training in IDM.
Hey again Charl,

This is more my area of speciality. I love digital marketing and spend a ton of time reading articles/books and watching videos on anything related.

As Greg mentioned before, Moz.com is a great place to start. Rand Fishkin (who runs Moz) is one of the people I admire most when it comes to thought leadership.

Honestly digital marketing requires a ton of time investment. It's something you do diligently over a long period of time which ultimately reaps pretty big rewards.

As for face-to-face training, be prepared to fork out for this. I can't think of anybody local that I would recommend in this regard. (Not to say there aren't any)
Before I started my articles, I did a lot of consulting on digital marketing. I still do for our higher spending retainer clients but shy away from new clients.

Make sure whoever you deal with is not sprouting information that's 5-10 years old, because that's sure to be a quick path to the bottom of the rankings.

Honestly, the more you read, the more you learn. Look overseas to the guys who are dealing with the changes in trends as they happen, and not so much at the local guys who tend to be late to the party.