Emil
It is only my pleasure. Just one more thing....if you can not locate this Yolande and her company....WHY NOT PUT HER NAME AND COMPANY ON PUBLIC MEDIA? You can't get hold of her company or her.....and it is not a matter that she proofed Hattingh wrong....she just directed you guys away from herself to Hattingh. She received all the funds and she made claims of all the nonsense that put Hattingh as the "bad guy" in all this.

Again I rather change your heading on this bad media to YOLANDE- CDC...than Hattingh and Norange. But as I said previously....not a good way to discredit somebody on public media if you do not have grounds or proof of a legal case. I think you must agree, just on a few simple things discussed here...I do not think Hattingh is all to blame and deserve such bad mouth on public media as mentioned been done by yourselve. The first thing you read about Hattingh on google is your comments, nobody going to read the hole discussion between us and understand the situation...the readers going to make their conclusions based on your heading....false heading.

But it is your decision and I do believe with all this nonsense off public media and calm and good faith...communication between yourselve and Hattingh...this hole situation could be solve....and instead of any of the parties being hard-ass....talk this out and maybe, just maybe the solution can always be what all wanted it to be. Just my thoughts. As I said, i gone through the same situation...three years later both myself and the other parties concluded that this cost us a atm and leg and the only thing we should have done were talk. Now we partners and doing the same work we planned to do before all our court cases etc. We partners for almost a year now and it is going great.

Regards and we believe and trust the same for you guys and that all of you can come to a agreement and solve this and maybe together sort this Yolande & co out.

Rightful