Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beware of Norange Capital Markets

Email problem
    Thanks
    Emil
    It is only my pleasure. Just one more thing....if you can not locate this Yolande and her company....WHY NOT PUT HER NAME AND COMPANY ON PUBLIC MEDIA? You can't get hold of her company or her.....and it is not a matter that she proofed Hattingh wrong....she just directed you guys away from herself to Hattingh. She received all the funds and she made claims of all the nonsense that put Hattingh as the "bad guy" in all this.

Again I rather change your heading on this bad media to YOLANDE- CDC...than Hattingh and Norange. But as I said previously....not a good way to discredit somebody on public media if you do not have grounds or proof of a legal case. I think you must agree, just on a few simple things discussed here...I do not think Hattingh is all to blame and deserve such bad mouth on public media as mentioned been done by yourselve. The first thing you read about Hattingh on google is your comments, nobody going to read the hole discussion between us and understand the situation...the readers going to make their conclusions based on your heading....false heading.

But it is your decision and I do believe with all this nonsense off public media and calm and good faith...communication between yourselve and Hattingh...this hole situation could be solve....and instead of any of the parties being hard-ass....talk this out and maybe, just maybe the solution can always be what all wanted it to be. Just my thoughts. As I said, i gone through the same situation...three years later both myself and the other parties concluded that this cost us a atm and leg and the only thing we should have done were talk. Now we partners and doing the same work we planned to do before all our court cases etc. We partners for almost a year now and it is going great.

Regards and we believe and trust the same for you guys and that all of you can come to a agreement and solve this and maybe together sort this Yolande & co out.

Rightful

Thanks
    Rightful
    The problem is Hendrie dont want to talk- he avoid our communication, he dont respond to any request to assist us and all that he told us was to take him to court!
    More info on Hendrie - he requested us to meet in Hong Kong. During that meeting he asked us to invest $120 000 more to fix everything. My Chinese friend offer to come to the table with the funds - Hendrie requested it in cash and I was there when he handed Hendrie the $120 000 cash. This was to fix our problem and to give to my Chinese friend a very good return. After he received the money he disappeared and it took us several months to get hold of him.

Hendrie that stage had a Chinese partner who blow the whistle on the way Hendrie cheated several other individuals.

So believe me - we got evidence against Hendrie and his modus operandi is to make a quick buck with no integrity or responsibility after accepting money. My problem is that I live outside SA for many years and I only visit SA once or twice a year. My group agreed that with my next visit to SA we will take our case to court. I will meet Hendrie Chinese partner in HK before I travel to SA and he promised to released more evidence about Hendrie to us.

You will be surprise how many people contacted me with the same complaints against Hendrie - many of them mentioned that Hendrie destroyed their lifes. There is a Turkish guy who phoned me to join his action against Hendrie - but you know if you play with mud you will also get dirty so at this stage we will continue on our own and dont want to get involved in other cases.

I am glad that you manage to move forward. We gave Hendrie all possible time and support to try to fix this problem. We are really not unreasonable - but clearly he live in his own world and think he will get away with this.

He introduced himself to us as a General in the UN - after several communication with them they totally distance them from him.

To be fair - I know both sides always have a argument - but you know one need to find a way to solve and we tried - how you do if someone have no interest to solve?

If we were unreasonable we would be long time ago in court - and that is our only option now after all the time we spend to bring him to the table to talk.

Some of your comments is really unfair because you dont have all the information in front of you to make such easy assumptions and judgement against me. You ignore the other comments against Hendrie from creditable individuals - Dr Homberg call Hendrie a lot of things - the other comment say the same happened to them. So how do you defend that? You blame me for putting this in public media but clearly I am not the only complainant against Hendrie here? Or am I wrong?

Email problem
    Thanks
    Emil

As I said....if you proofed him quilty in court then you have grounds to put comments on public media. Yes according to "other" people they had similar things against Hattingh...but also as you said correctly, why be unfair if you do not have all the facts on a case. And to listen to others is not a good way to go...because 99% of the time if you go deeper in the situation that same person have done something also wrong on his/her side and carries a personal crudge to try and step aside his/her responsibility to certain aspects he/she decided to do. I am sure you also did things in your past that was turned to bad situations because of other people...and you can not rectify such because those people gone so far to place you in a position that all looks like it is only your fault. AND at the end it was your responsiblity not to mess it up and you did because of other people, but still the responsibility stays yours. Nope Emil...according to my personal experience, " never ever build a case on a person to try and get him to commit to 100 wrong things" 99% of the time he is quilty of only 1% and the other 98% backfires back to the people that started the case.

Every person in this world have somewhere somebody that will have something bad to say about a other, and as we all know, it is difficult to find people just saying good things about a person. Yes, as you correctly mentioned..." it is unfair for me to mention certain things if I do not have all the facts" but aren't you doing the same with other people reading your comments on public media. If the public do a search on , lets say , google on Hendrie Hattingh....the first thing they see is "BEWARE OF NORANGE OR HATTINGH" ETC ETC ETC....without any facts of court cases or what ever the situation was, you also manipulate others to conclude to do the same as I did, and as you also stated a very few people have experience with international banking systems and platforms etc etc...how in the world can they come to a fair conclusion about your hole situation.

But again I am not trying to get you to do something, I am not trying to convince you Hattingh is not guilty or guilty, I am not trying to proof others wrong! I am trying to explain to you and understand :
    to discredit somebody on public media without having legal proof that this party is guilty, is not the right way to go. Again , " without all the facts in hand", why didn't your friend in Hong Kong immediatly open a case against Hattingh when he "disappeared with the "$120 000"? I mean, you are the witness! What other excuse could there been.... I am dumb-struck that anybody in the business world would even think of handing over that kind of amount in cash anyways! Except if it was hot-cash or a very ..very good excuse. But as you mentioned " how can I comment if I do not have all facts in hand".

Regarding the "whistle blower partner of Hattingh" Well well well....what can I say that was not explained already. Lets first ask the following:
    1. Why is he/she not part of Hattingh business anymore, is it because he/she caused problems and was kicked out by Hattingh or because he/she came to a turn of hart and want to do the right thing? In other words what's his/her motive to suddenly want to turn against H.
    2. If he/she is a witness of all Hattinghs "bad doings" why not go to authorities already....specially in China or Hong Kong? Maybe because he/she was part of such or because he/she is angry and just want to convince others to do something to Hattingh, he/she can not do without implicating him/her self or without taking responsibility on his/her past acts.

Look Emil...this conversation is making turns all around and it all comes to the same conclusion and as you already mentioned , you think I am trying to defend Hattingh and you toally missing the point why I replied on your comments. My problem with your comments on public media were because you discredit a company or person without legal proof of such....it doesn't matter how many things you post to proof yourself right and the other party wrong....AS YOU MENTIONED : without all the facts in hand, nobody can come to a fair conclusion, the only thing you doing now is trying to convince everybody that you are right and Hattingh is wrong....and as soon as certain comments of yourselve was placed in question it seems like there was certain facts missing or not mentioned. Dragging other people/parties comments in to try and proof your comments just place the question again....why try and proof that all your comments is correct, BUT AS YOU MENTIONED....NOBODY CAN COMMENT WITHOUT ALL, again ALL, FACTS ON THE TABLE from BOTH sides.

And to be hounest, my personal answer, if I were Hattingh to youself as a business professional, would also be " see you in court" because to get involve in a mud fight on public media will come to nothing.

Again I am saying the following with the best possible good in me to you, MY PROBLEM WITH ALL OF THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU GONE THROUGH BUT HOW YOU TRYING TO SOLVE IT. YOU WILL NOT WON ON PUBLIC MEDIA, IT IS ONLY PLACING A BIGGER BURDEN ON YOUR OWN SHOULDERS TO PROOF WHAT YOU SAY.

ALL OF LUCK TO YOU AND MAY YOU RECEIVE WHAT YOU GIVE TO OTHERS.

Regards

RIGHTFULL

Email problem
    Thanks
    To explain my purpose for replying on your public media comments:

Lets say, With abit of research and a few calls somebody get hold of all your travels and visits history and all your details, and because somebody have something against you and want to discredit you because you intervered with his business ( example) and this person publish the following:

" BEWARE OF ....( NAME & SURNAME) .... HE MOLESTED AND RAPED CHILDREN AND WOMEN IN SUCH AND SUCH COUNTRY. but because of all his government connections the cases against him never progress to a succesful prosecution. And the witnesses in this country is scared TO come forward because they will be killed. But here is their comments about this person "

HOW YOU GOING TO FEEL ? I MEAN, WITH TECNOLOGY THESE DAYS ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE TO CREATE WHAT EVER IS NEEDED TO CREATE CIRCUMSTANCES TO LOOK TRUE IN PUBLIC MEDIA.....

MY PURPOSE WITH MY REPLY WAS/IS....FOR YOU TO SEE AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR PUBLIC MEDIA COMMENTS IS DOING TO A PERSON OR COMPANY WITHOUT LEGAL PROOF THAT YOU ARE RIGHT AND THEY ARE WRONG.

HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR ABOUT MY REPLY....AND NOT AS YOU UNDERSTOOD IT...THAT I WANT TO DEFEND ANYBODY OR PROOF SOMEBODY" RIGHT OR WRONG"

REGARDS
    RIGHTFUL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    I am new here and try to find a forum to list a complain about individuals who pretend to be financial experts and then they cheat you out of your money.

Hendrie Hatting, Norange Capital Markets offer me returns of $500 000 on a investment of $65 000 to fund a project for agricultural development. Me and some of my friends invest more than $2 million with him with promises of good returns on the international trading platforms. I am a farmer an have no knowledge of this type of trade.

It is now 2 years later and we lost all our investment. Hendrie now blame Capitaldotcom for the failure to perform and threatened me with legal action if I disclose information on this issue.
    Is there any way to stop this from happening to someone else? How can I get this fraud to be known?
    I got advice to "flag" him - this way financial institutions will not work with him. I don't know how or where to flag him and his company.
    I was so stupid to believe all his claims. He claim to be a General in the UN - I cannot get proof for this. He also claim his father make the sculpture of Pres Mandela.
    He cheated a lot of my friends out of a lot of money. We manage to get him arrested in China but they release him after a guarantee to refund the Chinese investors.
    He avoid any communication with us.
    I got his passport copy and full details

Any help from anyone?

WHERE CAN I FIND THIS HENDRIE HATTINGH HE IS A FRAUDSTER AND ALSO TOOK MONIES FROM ME. HE NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED!!!! ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH INFORMATION OF HIS WHEREABOUTS

Thanks
    Simply

He is in Hong Kong

You can contact me for his location

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    Simply

He is in Hong Kong

You can contact me for his location

I have also met him in Hong Kong. presenting him as this well established financial guy but never produces. He evEn borrowed monies from us to pay his Hotel bills with a so called promise that he is receiving huge funds and will share in the proceeds. NEVER HAPPENED. Whilst back in South Africa his wIfe was frequently pleading with me to help them with monies as they are evicted from the Hotel and have no food to survive. Never got paid back or received any compensation as promised.

the only benefit that I received from this situation is that I eventually found my own Trader in this industry who delivered and had a few successes in the smaller instrument from 20M to 40M with good results. So in essence it is not about the money but about principle as they swindled a lot of people from their hard earned monies.

I would like to get hold of them so would appreciate if you could provide me with any contact details.

Regards
    SIMPLY

Thanks
    Simply

We experience exactly the same with them - we paid hotel bills (and got big surprises on room service they used). This people got no conscience and are always on the look out for new victims.

Please contact me on emilvwyk@gmail.com I will like to discuss the trade business with you and ask maybe some advice.

You see on earlier posts some guy attack me on using this forum to warn other - but what else can one do to stop this crooks?
    Friendly greetings

Thanks

Claim against Hattingh & his Compa

We have two claims against Hattingh & his Company Noriage Capital - jointly and several (get both in one go).

1) a fully legal and binding acknowledgement of Debt for £30,000.00 signed by Hattingh in his personal capacity & that as a director of his company, a demand for repayment has been issued - next step is a summons.
    2) a penalty claim of €50 million for failing to complete a transaction as contracted, for which a demand has already been issued - next step is summons!

Both these claims are legally water tight in terms of the law of England & Wales. Anyone want to make it their purpose to pursue these; we would gladly give up a huge percentage to see this fellow stopped, liquidated and likely put in jail or deported from HK or wherever he is now?

We doubt he or his company has the capacity to even cover our legal fees if we persued it! But you may want him declared an insolvent - we have a watertight case against him if you want him to face the music!

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hello. Please contact me. We are currently investigating Capitaldotcom.

Kind Regards
    __

IRS FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS
    Per: ANDRE VAN WYK
    SENIOR INVESTIGATOR (DEPT. HEAD)
    COMPANY PSIRA NUMBER 2499707
    PERSONAL PSIRA NUMBER 2488032
    NATIONAL NUMBER 0861 911 IRS (477)
    Office: +27 11 486 0720
    Cell: +27 (0) 83 743 4786
    Fax: +27 (0) 865023978
    WWW.IRSA.CO.ZA