Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beware of Norange Capital Markets

Thanks
    Yolande

Clearly you could not make it more understandable as per your condescending correspondence of 5 April (below) since the following week has come and gone and is now last week – still nothing.

FOR THE RECORD:

· You are well in breach of the contract referred in your mail below and we reserve all rights accordingly.
    · Also we have demanded repayment of unprocessed SWIFT payments to you – however was told that these transactions were processed. Please supply us with signed contracts for both outstanding 40M SWIFTS together with the status of the same in writing.
    · Norange Capital Markets is the applicant, has paid the fees, signed the contract and nominated Raj’s entity as Beneficiary. NCM also has the contract with same as facility owner utilising, drawing down on the facility and act as paymaster to all parties (including CDC) – so discussions with Raj, Johan or the like that we are not party to the transaction is not only void of good faith, but also disrespectful.
    · Further various parties who has participated in payments toward the SWIFT Fees are getting restless and demand answers- therefore please furbish us with a letter from CDC (on letterhead) to Norange Capital Markets forthwith explaining the following:
    o Why the SWIFT was not sent yet (we’d also like to know why we were told it was- but this is for another platform).
    o When the SWIFT will be sent and a commitment to immediately supply us with proof thereof.
    o Timelines for all the transactions.
    · Given the facts and communication up to this point – the SWIFT (and or any following SWIFTS) will only be deemed sent upon written proof and verification of the same – in our hands.

It is further highly recommended, in fact – we insist, that you as responsible party at this point, get the answers you don’t have.

Regards,

Hendrie Hattingh
    President & CEO
    Norange Capital Markets (Pty) Limited

10/F, TOWER A, BILLION CENTRE • 1 WANG KWONG ROAD • KOWLOON BAY • KOWLOON • HONG KONG
    • +852 8199 0241 • www.norange.net • e-mail: hendrie@norange.net

From: Yolande Olivier - CapitalDotCom [mailto:yolande@capitaldotcom.com]
    Sent: 05 April 2013 07:22 AM
    Subject: FEEDBACK

Ref: SBLC 20 Million Euro

I was asked for feedback.

I do not know how to make it more understandable than it is in your contract, we will receive a copy of the SWIFT next week.
    Other than the above I cannot and will not give any feedback that I don’t have.

Regards – Yolande Olivier
    Attachments area

Bruce Brodie <pbrucebrodie@gmail.com>
    Attachments4/15/13

to me
    Sy antwoord

So ek dink alles nog op track kom ons sien wat vandag vir hom gestuur word

Forwarded message

Date: 15 April 2013 11:37
    Subject: RE: FEEDBACK
    To: pbrucebrodie@gmail.com

Hi Bruce,

Yes they have been tardy and as you can see from her initial response – the attitude stinks a bit.

However – nothing we cannot conquer with a little bit of patience and resolve.

Rest assured I am not leaving anything to chance and getting my hands into all the holes downstream- I need your continued support, and I will fight the battles for us. Our main deliverable is a proof copy of the SWIFT – this will indicate that we are on track and we will follow the process to conclusion.

Many thanks, HH

Hendrie Hattingh
    President & CEO
    Norange Capital Markets (Pty) Limited

10/F, TOWER A, BILLION CENTRE • 1 WANG KWONG ROAD • KOWLOON BAY • KOWLOON • HONG KONG
    • +852 8199 0241 • www.norange.net • e-mail: hendrie@norange.net

From: pbrucebrodie@gmail.com [mailtobrucebrodie@gmail.com]
    Sent: 15 April 2013 10:08 AM
    To: Hendrie Hattingh
    Subject: Re: FEEDBACK
    Sensitivity: Confidential

Hi Hendrie,
    Is there anything to concern ourselves with or have they just been tardy with their work?
    Regards
    Bruce
    Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!
    Attachments area

Bruce Brodie <bruce.brodie@retailproduce.co.uk>
    4/16/13

to me

Sent: 16 April 2013 06:05 PM
    To: Dr. André Homberg; Erick Berthin
    Cc: Bruce Brodie; Shaun Smuts; 'rajendra popatlat'; Johan Wilken
    Subject: FW: FEEDBACK

Gentlemen,

As you can see this email ↓ was send directly to our fund manager – bypassing me deliberately - yesterday and also to an independent contractor of ours. Who only passed it on after I learned about it from our information partner and Shirley insisted on the IC to pass it on. I feel a beating coming up…

Sent: 16 April 2013 05:12 PM
    To: hendrie@norange.net

fyi

Ernie Barrett
    NORANGE LOGO REVAMPsml

From: Gavin Millar - CapitalDotCom [mailto:gavin@capitaldotcom.com]
    Sent: 15 April 2013 03:37 PM
    To: Ernie Barrett

Hi Ernie,

Herewith, the feedback email as discussed.

Many Thanks,

Gavin

Gavin Millar

gavin@capitaldotcom.com

capital.com

From: Yolande Olivier - CapitalDotCom [mailto:yolande@capitaldotcom.com]
    Sent: 15 April 2013 07:04 AM
    To: rajend_bros@yahoo.co.uk
    Cc: gavin@capitaldotcom.com
    Subject: FEEDBACK ↓

Good Morning to you,

I Trust that you are well and thank you for talking with me. Gavin and I appreciate the direct communication.

On Friday I received an email that the Swift was released from the bank system and on Saturday they confirmed.
    From my experience and working with Scotia, we normally receive a copy two banking days later which will be in this case Tuesday (16 April 2013), USA time. I am very conservative when any bank gives me a deadline. Therefore if you have to ask me I would work on Wednesday USA time.

This is the feedback I have and I confirmed this on Saturday.

I will be with DELOITTE this morning but if you require anything, please to not hesitate to contact Gavin.

I thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards - Yolande

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8226 (20130414) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8229 (20130415) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Emanual van Wyk <emilvwyk@gmail.com>
    Attachments5/15/15

to yolande, gavin, rajend_bros, Amanda, Leo
    Dear Yolande / Gavin

Good morning - I refer to copied emails attached with regards to our transaction with Henry Hatting (Norange Capital)

I want to introduce myself - I am Emanual van Wyk, CEO of Africa Foundation and Development Pty Ltd (AFD). Nico De Kock, copied in this email is the co owner of AFD

We invest nearly $100 000 with Mr. Hatting with promises of returns of up to $5 million. I attach some documents to confirm this agreements.

After more than 2 years of struggle we decided to take legal action against him / Norange Capital. Henry also took around $65 000 from us in China for a project that he offered to fund. Mr. Leo Chiu, copied in this email, support our actions against Henry as another complainant.

Our information is that you paid them R 250 000 back of the initial payment that we make on the Swift costs. Can you confirm this to us please? We will need supporting documents on this transaction please.

Can you give as any possible update on the progress or what happened with this transaction? Mr. Hatting blamed you for non performance and therefore the reason why he failed with our funding.

I will appreciate feed back from you and ask you to assist us with some more information in the preparation of our legal action and also to the Ombudsman for updating their file.

Friendly greetings

Thanks
    "Dr. André Homberg" <andre@mondorellc.com>
    5/21/15

to me, Amanda, Leo, gavin, yolande, rajendra, chinacharter, rosario.arvelo
    Good day

Thank you for your email and highlighting the issues pertaining to Mr Hattingh. We too have suffered high financial loss at the hands of this individual and would be willing to assist you in any way we can.

Yolande (her company), to whom you copied in to this email, received $160,000 from us and we also had to pay a further $180,000 of contractual penalties due to Hattingh’s non performance. His reasoning for non-performance was always placed upon Yolande however, as with most situations with him, the truth may be very different. He subsequently disappeared to China and walked away from his obligations, despite written assurances to the contrary.

Kindly add me on skype so that we may discuss this matter further. Alternatively, my mobile number is on the footer of this email.

Thank you

Andre

Thanks
    Rightful

I posted for your information the reply from Dr. Andre Homberg who claims Hendrie never performed and that they lost also $340 000.

I think you must reconsider your allegations my friend - or you are just stupid!!

Email problem
    Thanks
    Emil

Did you go through your emails above....seems like all direct to this company CDC and Yolande...
    Nowhere is it mentioned what the amount for swift was as paid to Yolande and no proof of refund to Hendrie Hattingh or Norange.

Interesting regarding both parties claiming they lost hunderds thousands of dollar is that "Yolande" was involved and received the funds...

Sorry for being "stupid" as you mentioned....but still it seems like it is more a case of non performance from this CDC company or Yolandi and according to the emails it seems like this Yolande also tried to back-stab Hendrie Hattingh and it also seems like Hattingh, according to the emails is trying to sort the hold up or problem out with this Yolande. According to the emails it looks like you still waiting for the proof of her sending the swifts etc. Or lets say proof of her doing what she said she did according to her emails.

As I said....still seems not like the right thing to do to discredit a company or person without legal proof or criminal proceedings followed as proof of your comments.

My personal thoughts regarding this is open a criminal case....if this Yolande did do her work as suppose to be and she can proof all the mentioned transactions and refunds and also her sending of the swifts etc.( stil no proof of this as well) then there is a case...

For interest sake I had a look at the directors of the company Norange.....seems only two directors...don't think he had a partner in Hong Kong, but just trying to help.

Regarding your comment " seems like I'm close to this people" NO, just trying to be neutral and look at this from outside.....I know how it feels if somebody discredit you on public media....and after allot of money, costs,time etc you proof your innocence and clear your name but this never seems to be cleared in public media....the comments just dissapear from the internet and thats that. All I am saying is....put yourselve in their shoes...lets say they innocent what then....is it not the right thing to first proof they quilty and then go public with this. If you do not have the money for such prosecution then use the Police department, open a case ....sure it will not cost you money. Maybe....just maybe by doing this they and yourself and all parties involved be 100% sure who the quilty party really were.

Good luck and hope I helped or even just gave you a second to think about this again.

Rightful

Email problem
    Thanks
    Emil

Just a thought....why not mention this CDC company or this Yolandi also "BEWARE OF CDC YOLANDI " seems like you already took Yolande's word against this Hattingh 's word and decided who is quilty. Going through the emails you attached I could not find anything proofing Yolande or CDC 's innocence proofing the non performance of Hattingh or the refund to Hattingh. If I was Yolande that be the first thing I send to all parties to proof my innocence....

Regards and hope you come right with your prosecution and the ombudsman etc....because all your comments could backfire and cause yourself some problems.

Just trying to help

Stupid Neutral party.

Thanks
    Rightful

As you can see and correctly mention by your reply - there are more people involved in this scam.

You dont give any reply on Dr Andre Homberg email where he directly accuse Henrie for non performance and a liar. He operate in the financial world - look his company - and his words must carry some weight ?

You give me new energy to take all of them to the cleaners to get our money back.

I dont see how any of my comments can backfire and cause me some problems if I sit with all this email correspondence and more proof that implicate Hendrie direct. Maybe Hendrie and his gang is connected with the 'under world' from their your fear.

Do you know that Hendrie like to call himself a General in the UN?

Email problem
    Thanks
    Emil

I am glad I gave you new energy...it is a start. About Mr. Homberg....have a talk with a few High ranking bankers in Dubia and Mr. HOMBERG also have a interesting story about a bank he started and people involved etc...but this is not my purpose to investigate, only helping. Regarding him accusing Hatting as a liar etc....why did Homberg pay a non-performance fee and to whom? Be very interesting to know....because he could only pay a non-performance fee if he was part of the responsible parties for the non-performance...or am I wrong? I am asking this because WHY will I pay a penalty fee if I already paid my investment fee and waiting for the return???? Not sounding fresh. It is almost as if you were asked to pay a extra non-performance fee for not receiving or sending the swift or what ever reason....would've you pay such fee? Of caurse not!
    Look it sounds like I am defending Hattingh, but I was in such situation as well and normally all parties want to blame the party in the middle but never the end parties. If you have a look at investigations going on at HSBC, and other mayor banks like DBS etc....employees and even CEO AND PRESIDENTS OF BANKS .....why? Commiting fraud with bank instruments like swifts and MT103 etc and they made money out of it...but innocent people got hurt by doing this. I am losing the mark...what I am trying to say is the same as before....OPEN A CASE AT PROPER AUTHORITIES....let the situation get investigated and the guilty parties arrested.

Regarding Hattingh as a General in UN....I truely can not get proof of such on his profile but looking at his history involving mayor projects in the world with Humanitarian projects and involvement with the UN, he could be in a high position in such structures. But my knowledge of such is not of such to give comment on. If you talk to people involve in political circals during MR. MANDELA'S ERA....nothing bad could be found about Hattingh...people only mentioned good things about him, this said off the record and not formal, but still got a positive feeling.

The short and long, seems like the parties involved all had/have good intentions trying to help others....but the result of receiving the end purpose got lost with the swift/bank involvement. It be very interesting to find out where the funds gone after yourself and others involved paid it to this Yolande....was it transfered and to whom and why? There must be bank transfer recording of this. This is why I say, with proper investigation it could solve a few unanswered questions may it be to Hattingh or bank or who ever.

Please keep us up to date with your progress...be interesting to hear what the end result is.

Regards
    Rightful

Email problem
    Thanks
    Emil

I see you did not comment on my question: why not mention CDC AND THIS YOLANDE in your headline with Norange and Hattingh. According to what I read in the emails she never tried to proof her innocence by sending you or anybody else the proof of the refund to Hattingh or even the payment to "whom ever" for the swift costs!!!

Be waiting for your reply and beter you placing them on the spot light on Public media as well !

Email problem
    Thanks
    BEWARE OF" CDC" AND YOLANDE .....

Thanks
    Rightful

Thanks for your comments.

Yolande - Capitaldotcom - is like a mysterious lady somewhere in an office. I try to local her office but cannot find any address online. She is also the one who make the allegation that she payed R250 000 of our money back to Hendrie.

Hendrie - I got personally nothing against him - just the way he dropped us with one email to say that we lost our money. That after we introduced him to high officials in China (where I worked for 13 years) and he done the same to them.

Hendrie need to clean his name if he want to continue doing this type of business - and the only way is to refund all the involved funds. There are several companies in Johannesburg that lost much more than us. So I hope he consider to do the right thing and refund us. We dont ask him interest or want to penalize him - just our money back thats all.

But thanks again for your positive contribution and advice. You know we are farmers and we want to do good. Especially due to our political situation we need to reach out to our upcoming farmers and build capacity and create wealth for them to scale up. After all the promises and excitement the Kekana tribe sit stranded and frustrated.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast