I have a friend who has been out of the country for a number of years, and never registered as a electrical tester for single phase.
To get his certificate as a safety officer at his current place of employment, he requires to get this certificate.
He has now asked me to apply for him.
He has filled in "Annexure 5' 'Occupational health and safety act, 1993 Regulation 11(10 of the electrical installation regulations, 2009 Application for registration as registered person' " form.

Can any one advise what I must do?
Do I simply hand it in at the department of labour with R120.00 and wait for approval?
Do I mail it with R120 cheque?
Any suggestions?