Hi Everyone,

http://www.investorcontacts.co.za/in...mation-0107941

Yes I am looking for Business Partners preferably or Investors or Crowd Funders. My description is in the link above, which concentrates on Investor Stakeholders, however, I would prefer a Business Partner which does development providing a turnkey end2end solution from Mobile to integration in the back end of another company's system. Partners that have tracking capabilities and quick response to requests. Someone offering products similar to Uber of Rapid Response or Vodacom Look4ME etc. The Service would compliment these types of services and add addition value in that it will afford everyone with a mobile phone with coverage an equal opportunity to access SOS Emergency Response. What do I bring to the table? At this stage, I only have my Patent, however, am working on monetizing opportunities in the pipeline as collateral or even fund my company and service myself.

Making South Africa a safer and better place to live in is one of my visions. Everyone has the right to access emergency services and if, through these endeavours, I could help to save one life a day in this country, I know that I am doing my part to make people's lives a little bit better.

If you believe that you have the same vision, values and passion as I do and you like taking calculated risks and you have Network of people that would be interested. Please contact me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I truly appreciate it.

:-)