Hi all,
I have a small network set up at home for all members of the family to access each others files and I think the connection has mood swings...
Here is a break down of the layout or "map" so to speak...
DSL Router connected to :
PC 1 via cable
PC 2 via WiFi
PC 2 via WiFi
PC 2 via WiFi
All PC's are running windows 7 Professional.
Now, some days we have no problem accessing all PC's on the networks and some days it just does not want to work (like today) nobody changed any settings nobody restarted the router or their PC's, it just stops working, PC 1 always connects to all other PC's but PC's 2 - 4 only work when they feel like it. Even if PC 2 - 4 cannot share files the internet access is there all the PC's have constant access to the internet it is just the file sharing that does not work.
I have reset the router to factory default numerous times, sometimes the connection stable for a few hours and then it dies again, if I ping PC 2 from PC 3 for example this is the result:

Pinging 192.168.1.199 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 192.168.1.148: Destination host unreachable.

Ping statistics for 192.168.1.199:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Sometimes when the network dies and the other PC's still show up under networks I try and open it and I get an error saying path not found.

All the PC's show up on the control Panel on the router's setup screen as connected.

Sorry for the essay but I have Googled the hell out of this and none of the proposed fixes worked.

Tanks in advanced for any help!