To me, this is fascinating,

An unemployment lobby group on Wednesday said it is not involved in blowing up automated teller machines (ATMs), but only encourages those without jobs to do so.

"It is ordinary members of the unemployed who are encouraged by Icemusa to continue with the blastings, not only of ATMs, but of all other business and government establishments such as power stations," said Plaatjie Mashego, leader of the International Campaign for the Establishment of a Ministry for the Unemployed in South Africa (Icemusa).

He was responding to an article in Monday's Sowetan newspaper, in which it was reported that "his organisation was responsible for the ATM blasts that have rocked the country in recent months".

Read the full article on M&G Online
Sure, it is quite disturbing that these guys don't seem to mind the idea of blowing stuff up, but what I find really interesting is that there is a group of people who feel like they have no other options. Yes, it's extreme, and no I don't think it helps them achieve their objective (how does disrupting business help unemployed people?!?).

But, here is a group of people who need some leaders to give them options, to give unemployed people hope. Clearly the government is failing them.