Thread: Online Order Form

Thanks

Online Order Form

Hi All,

Ok, so here's my situation:

I've recently got a project at hand, to build a website with an online order form (I will be using PHP, HTML5, JavaScript). The client basically wants me to create an order form WITHOUT a payment gateway (or any sort of online transactions taking place). He wants his potential clients (people ordering from his website) to fill out a form with all items and contact details and SMS it directly to him.

My question:

Is there any safe way of verifying the 'user'. In other words, can MY client be sure that he is receiving valid order forms and not just order forms from spammers (I'm not talking about a simple recaptcha embedded). It's a complete waste of time if someone orders R1000 worth of produced goods and the person ordering it turns out to be a spammer. I was thinking of a direct bank deposit, but would like to know other recommendations as well. What do you guys recommend for a situation like this?

Thanks
    You can use an online store like prestashop and only enable payment by bank transfer. The store will send a buyer an email with the order and your bank account details and send you an email with all the details. Then only get the order ready when payment is received. Just google for different stores available.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    You can use an online store like prestashop and only enable payment by bank transfer. The store will send a buyer an email with the order and your bank account details and send you an email with all the details. Then only get the order ready when payment is received. Just google for different stores available.
    Thanks mate. Will check it out