Previously, on other sites, i have mastered my new understanding of electrons and photons. Electrons are essential for bonding and energy, and photons are essential for 'closed circuit' regenerating things like light. okay, i cannot really remember my new definition of photons, as i didn't really like what i found, but, it is now time to focus on something else.

Chemistry is the study of things that are in the elemental table and combinations of particles studied in physics, so, physics will set you up for chemistry, but chemistry might only give you a very basic understanding of physics - chemistry big, physics small. there is much less to learn in physics than chemistry too.

Let us take a look at quarks? i have no idea where to start, so i will start with a quote;

Quote Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_particles
Fermions are one of the two fundamental classes of particles, the other being bosons. Fermion particles are described by Fermi–Dirac statistics and have quantum numbers described by the Pauli exclusion principle. They include the quarks and leptons, as well as any composite particles consisting of an odd number of these, such as all baryons and many atoms and nuclei.

Fermions have half-integer spin; for all known elementary fermions this is 1⁄2. All known fermions are also Dirac fermions; that is, each known fermion has its own distinct antiparticle. It is not known whether the neutrino is a Dirac fermion or a Majorana fermion.[3] Fermions are the basic building blocks of all matter. They are classified according to whether they interact via the color force or not. In the Standard Model, there are 12 types of elementary fermions: six quarks and six leptons.
Quarks are the fundamental constituents of hadrons and interact via the strong interaction. Quarks are the only known carriers of fractional charge, but because they combine in groups of three (baryons) or in groups of two with antiquarks (mesons), only integer charge is observed in nature. Their respective antiparticles are the antiquarks which are identical except for the fact that they carry the opposite electric charge (for example the up quark carries charge +2⁄3, while the up antiquark carries charge −2⁄3), color charge, and baryon number. There are six flavors of quarks; the three positively charged quarks are called up-type quarks and the three negatively charged quarks are called down-type quarks.
So, fermions are broken down into quarks and leptons. these two types of particle are there for the sake of motion and energy, as, we all know it takes energy to move, and energy eventually results in movement. this is like pulling a elastic back, there is now created energy from you to the band, and then you release your energy holding it back to fire it across the room. this is where you exert energy to move it, then you release it's own energy to move it.

I have already covered the formula for finding the weights ans spins of these things on another forum, not that it really matters if you learn them like a doctor learns things out their textbooks - there is a lot of content in there!

Leptons do not interact via the strong interaction. Their respective antiparticles are the antileptons which are identical except for the fact that they carry the opposite electric charge and lepton number. The antiparticle of the electron is the antielectron, which is nearly always called positron for historical reasons. There are six leptons in total; the three charged leptons are called electron-like leptons, while the neutral leptons are called neutrinos. Neutrinos are known to oscillate, so that neutrinos of definite flavour do not have definite mass, rather they exist in a superposition of mass eigenstates. The hypothetical heavy right-handed neutrino, called a sterile neutrino, has been left off the list.
It is apparent that energy used to charge the electron comes from the quarks, as the electrons have a negative charge number, meaning they are basically ruled out of motion or anything else - they are useless without the quarks. leptons are important because the electron dictates how heavy and dense something is, as, with my formulas, you will find that the more electron orbital clouds it has, the more this is true. it is true that there is no strong interaction between leptons, because the quarks do all the work. this means that electrons bond things together by being 'lazy' and hauling things 'knitted closed,' like a cat dragging a rug under them when you are trying to take them to the vet!