Thread: BANKRUPT EKSDOM

Thanks
    !! Going to my destruction !!

Have you still not arrived yet, Brett?
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    The best thing to do to rescue Eskom is to first observe the problems; there is little money, there is little energy.

Now, to generate more money for Eskom, the power utility needs to close it's business and liquidate to be bought back by another company started by Eskom. this will be getting rid of the debt.

Then, they need to get the most out of the nuclear power they have. this can be done by simply putting more layers of panels around the star in the reactor to generate more power, or, if they are afraid of opening it up, they can place solar panels or whatever they call them on the outside of the generator to make more power from the radiation that goes right through the metals and stuff for the reactor.
    I find myself seriously rethinking what we might be dealing with here after reading this one

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I find myself seriously rethinking what we might be dealing with here after reading this one
    You only noticed now?
    Maybe no need to "observe the problem" a little more and just act...
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

Thanks
    this is not new seriously anyone remember the 2008 warning that pushed back maintenance on our power plants?

our power plants need 120 days per unit to get it to function properly now there are 6 units per plant some have more others have less that is a f-cking given but it doesnt change the fact that they need 120 f-cking days to fix it

bite the bullet put off the f-cking lights get the sh-t done and the problem will be solved by next year... and we may actually get investors by then or we can just cry about it and watch investors run away. same sh-t same stink just with out investors we will be f-cked beyond repair. choice is how badly f-cked you want to be in the end

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    The best thing to do to rescue Eskom is to first observe the problems; there is little money, there is little energy.

Now, to generate more money for Eskom, the power utility needs to close it's business and liquidate to be bought back by another company started by Eskom. this will be getting rid of the debt.

Then, they need to get the most out of the nuclear power they have. this can be done by simply putting more layers of panels around the star in the reactor to generate more power, or, if they are afraid of opening it up, they can place solar panels or whatever they call them on the outside of the generator to make more power from the radiation that goes right through the metals and stuff for the reactor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I think Brett just had a little 'Starship Enterprise' moment....... I've got more faith that he'll recover than Eskom .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    I think Brett just had a little 'Starship Enterprise' moment....... I've got more faith that he'll recover than Eskom .
    "Everyone wants to be a Captain Kirk!"
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    Typing this as my office is down without power right now, I'm acutely aware that's not setting the bar particularly high

Thanks
    cabletheft put the f-cking lights out here more then eskom does so really if it is not eskom it is our municipalities that cannot protect the cables we are rats on the f-cking titanic neck deep in sh-t we don't need.

Thanks

Stopping cable theft.

To stop cable theft, we should go without cables. if we were to put a little 'antenna' on each side of the telephone poles, it would take a little time but be much cheaper than usual chords.

Or, we could try to observe where most of the cables are, mainly in a business complex or near a train line, yes? if we were to place something thinner and cheaper there, it would be easy to replace, and, there would be no market for this type of recycled 'product.' then, they could use something that is not valuable, like zinc, which can be gotten from boiling sand for god's sake.
    !! Going to my destruction !!

Thanks
    if the municipalities cant be bothered to keep our national key points safe then nothing we do will solve the problem the end

we have a army it is a f-cking key point so go protect it that is why it is called key point you dont need a expensive rent-o-cop we already spend billions in tax on the army

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.