Thread: The war rages on in Syria.

Thanks

The war rages on in Syria.

This war is stupid. people die, they are tax payers. buildings get destroyed, they are assets. soldiers are paid and munitions purchased, this is a waste. for Assad this war is just ripping him off.

The rebels are homeless. if they win what will they win? will they win their rights? what is this about? in cape town if you see someone mugged you usually just do your own thing, two wrongs do not make a right. if you were to get the person their stuff back, then the thief is going to mug someone else, yes?

What is the point of this war?
    !! Going to my destruction !!

Thanks
    It is to do with stupid religion, where my God is the only God and if you don't believe in my God he says I can kill you!

Also greedy capitalists are mixing things up. What better way to get all the money they spent on oil back, destabilize the region then sell them arms.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    hmmm I wonder why the price of Brent crude oil is a dropping. Just below $50 today.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    hmmm I wonder why the price of Brent crude oil is a dropping. Just below $50 today.
    Its now Brett crude and that is why it is dropping. Just kidding

5. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (10-Jan-15)

Thanks

Terrorism too?

There is a lot of terrorism going on in the near east, and, if we were to look at it like as if what the hell they are actually doing, like, i mean, killing people for no cause in sight, we would think they are a waste of time and money.

If it was that they were cyber-warriors, trying to get into the paper or onto the news to spread their message, then it would be fine. i mean, seriously, throwing a petrol bomb at a bunch of grandparents and hoping that makes people accept you and your message? really? these people are a joke!

Now, they are also harming their own people. if there is a concentration camp, and all the people are going to get their food taken away from them until the perpetrators that stuck a wrench in the windmill comes clean, they will flush them out, yes? if they are willing to die to spread their message, then there will be an equal or greater amount of people out there that want to stop them, yes? these people should mobilize and take the vigilante fight الحارس to them, for themselves, for their families and countrymen, and for their country and god. i am sure he will repay them greatly for fixing the slurs that people are making about Islam, don't you?

الحارس دافع
    !! Going to my destruction !!

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.