I find that everything is scientific, and art is not understood yet, making it a 'pseudo science.' languages also used to be arts, but i have found the mathematical formula behind them, well, in English maths and languages. so, without further ado, i will present to you, a shake of a lamb's tail out of the blue, presenting a timely spectacle for few, a new way to approach 'art.'

But first let's recap? if you observe an artist or painter that wants to present the image over to the customer, you need to know that if the artist is sensitive, they will present inferior artworks. this is because they shun away from rolling the dice and being honest with their work - if they draw a naked woman, they will hide the parts they find they are not 'comfortable' presenting to the person that views them. if you were to catch them in private, they would sketch a better one, as it is for their eyes only. like a girl that has a blog and a diary, she will put her real feelings in the diary, hoping that someone will find her 'interesting' and spy on her. kinky stuff, yes?

So, if you were to want to present artworks that are good, you need to be offensive. it is like a dance - you will have to be guilty of being a good dancer to be a really good dancer, yes? if you hold back, your product will suffer, of course. same with all arts, same with speaking, same with driving... i hope you agree!

Now, to be guilty you need to have a good role model. if your role model is Nietsche or someone like that, then you will be guilty already! if you are a philosopher, you might want to study him to get the balls to present your own works. basically, if you were to 'conform' so will your work, yes?