Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Observing the science behind artworks.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    This is myth meets science - when they made a fire, it was myth, until they applied to it the laws of physics, yes?
    My friend, you are vastly mistaken if you think that the people on this forum are stupid and do not understand science and technology. Go and educate yourself and stop wasting our time with your nonsense. Start a blog and tell the world about your ideas while the rest of the forum talk sense to one another.

2. Thanks given for this post:

Brett Nortje (15-Jan-15)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    My friend, you are vastly mistaken if you think that the people on this forum are stupid and do not understand science and technology. Go and educate yourself and stop wasting our time with your nonsense. Start a blog and tell the world about your ideas while the rest of the forum talk sense to one another.
    Well, that didn't work, i need money for that, and don't even have a credit card. maybe one day...
    !! Going to my destruction !!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Seems as if there are a lot of old toppies with nothing else to do but talk crap on the Forum.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Suspended
    Thanks
    copy paste kak ...... Again

No wonder u "haven't got money"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I really think that this person should get banned for continually flooding the forum with random garbage.
    An interesting suggestion from someone who does a significant amount of creative thinking yourself.
    Might I counter that rather than snuff out another creative voice, perhaps more might be achieved if you told Brett what he is doing wrong.

7. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (17-Jan-15)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    An interesting suggestion from someone who does a significant amount of creative thinking yourself.
    Might I counter that rather than snuff out another creative voice, perhaps more might be achieved if you told Brett what he is doing wrong.
    Ok ..... Stop bombarding people with crap copy pastes. Stop thinking you know everything. Stop showing off. Stop pretending to know it all. Stop thinking you can change things with stupid ideas. Eg banning bottle stores.

9. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (17-Jan-15)

Thanks
    @Brett, I have read some of your threads.

Without getting into the merits /demerits of a particular thread, I do gather, that you want to share information, alternatively that you want to make a contribution. You are
    after all investing time. Might I suggest that you find your niche in one of the forums here and then focus on that area of interest. Should you do so, I suspect that your threads will generate the effect that I think you want.

Might I suggest that you try and familiarize yourself with the 'corporate culture,' of TFSA. Can you make a meaningful contribution? Of course you can, just don't try so hard
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Fair enough.

Brett, the idea behind a forum is for people to interact with one another. There is no point in endlessly cutting and pasting stuff because nobody bothers to read it. Further, having ideas are wonderful but ideas only have tangible value once they are implemented. I understand that you are full of ideas but so are many others. There are numerous people on this forum who have turned their ideas into money. Lastly, I think that one learns a lot more by asking questions and hearing what others have to say than by bombarding people with cut and pasted stuff.

12. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (17-Jan-15)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123