Thread: DOL - Workmens compensation -nightmare!!

Thanks

DOL - Workmens compensation -nightmare!!

I am trying to get a company name change with the department of labour but this whole process has become a BIG pain in the butt! Every year we receive an assessment / invoice with our OLD company name.

Since 06 November up to today I've been sending e-mails, faxing and even calling from Cape Town to Pretoria to get confirmation of info received.

06/11 - Email send to cfcallcentre@labour.gov.za (e-mail addy given to me by d.o.l employee)
    12/11 - Follow up - They have not received my e-mail. They asked that I fax it.
    12/11 - Follow up - Fax received. They explained that it will take about 5 days to change the name on their system.
    13/11 - I received an E-MAIL from cfcall centre that my info has been received and would be attended to.
    17/11 - Follow up - They have not changed the company name. Agent said she will resend the fax to her supervisor. Again was told this will take 5 days...
    24/11 - Follow up - Company name STILL unchanged. Agent cannot find any e-mails or faxes that I've send. She put me on hold then after almost 5 minutes the call got cut off!
    26/11 - Follow up - Company name still unchanged - The agent asked me to send the docs to her personal e-mail addy.

Now the sad part is, we've been trying to get the company name change since 2005! E-mails, faxes and lots of phone calls!!!The member has spend a lot of time on this between 2005 and 2007 when he eventually handed it over to an Accounting practice and Nothing. New accountants came on board and they've tried and again Nothing. I took over this month and I'm really having 'fun'!!!

Has anyone else had the same problem?? I've even asked to speak to a supervisor or head of department but was told that they are not allowed to transfer calls to supervisors!

Who do I speak to?????

Thanks
    ja nee, this is how they roll....
    always fear when Christel is near....