Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL(WITH PICTURES)

Thanks

HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL(WITH PICTURES)

My vision is to help the helpless and empower the weak. Helping Hands International(H2i) is my vision and with it we shall change the world, one at a time. Yes! You and I can change the world. You and I can and will make it happen for others. Our contributions, no matter how small is enough. For what you think is small might be what the next door neighbour needs to move to the next level.No matter how poor you think you are, you are rich enough to give a helping Hands, for help is not all about money. There are virtues more valuable than money and we all are endowed in one way or the other with them!. Together lets give a helping Hands! This is the vision...Let's make it happen !Success all the way..Failure Never an option!

+2348158661359
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Logo.jpg 
Views:	719 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	5055  

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    A reminder.

So far you're rather light on detail.

Thanks
    Helping Hands was on here before, was it not?
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

Thanks
    Helping hands international(H2i) is an empowerment-based- membership program, a global opportunity born out of the passion for total human capacity development and for helping the less privileged.
    Experience our beautiful world, as helping HANDS International gives you the definite touch that you need for the indefinite Empowerment of yourself and the people around you.
    Not only do we empower your life, we also work with you and through you for the empowerment of others - by you simply recommending H2i to your loved ones (Family and friends) for help and empowerment......WELCOME TO OUR WORLD OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!

THE CEO

Mrs. Luzviminda Mac-Elvis
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luzviminda.png 
Views:	448 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	5064
    Founder, CEO
    I am a simple lady of little beginning who has enjoyed the mercy and grace of God. My growth experience has shown me that irrespective of background, location or education, you can still achieve your dreams. All we need is a helping Hand. Someone genuinely interested in his fellow man, who is ready to go the extra mile to make the next person believe that he can be what God made Him to be. My heart pants consistently for the down trodden. I can't turn away from the less privileged.

My vision is to help the helpless and empower the weak.Helping Hands International(H2i) is my vision and with it we shall change the world, one at a time.Yes! You and I can change the world.You and I can and will make it happen for others. Our contributions, no matter how small is enough. For what you think is small might be what the next door neighbour needs to move to the next level. No matter how poor you think you are, you are rich enough to give a helping Hands, for help is not all about money.There are virtues more valuable than money and we all are endowed in one way or the other with them!. Together lets give a helping Hands!

Dr. Ramiel Policarpio
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ramiel.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	5063
    Co-Founder
    I am a dentist. I love people and believe in the abundance of God's creation. His love can only be experienced through a selfless service directed towards humanity irrespective of race or colour. Our lives can only be really meaningful if we learn to share our resources with others. Resources may not be money. At times, it could be something much more valuable than money. I mean-your time, skill, knowledge or even the fruit of your heart-love and kindness. I invite you to join our young organisation, Helping Hands International (H2i) and become that Solution that the next door neighbor needs today. Together, step by step, little effort here, little effort there, we shall change the world.

SERVICES............

OUR SERVICES

Helping HANDS International Offers life changing empowerment services that empowers your life. We touch lives… and empowers people around us and the world over. It's not enough to have lived. We are determined to live for something, it could be creating joy for others, sharing what we have for the betterment of mankind, bringing hope to the hopeless and love to the orphans and that is what gives us more joy and happiness, for we believe that “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more”.

Therefore enjoy our life support services, which are;

1. Humanitarian Services:

Helping HANDS International renders help and amazing services that touches and empowers lives of members and non-members (less privilege, window, motherless homes and the needy). We believe in helping people to live a better lifestyle, get out of poverty, lack and want. As an organization, we believe in our members and we like to affect lives of others through them, since they are closer to the people around them. It is required of our members to recommend people (the needy, widows, Helpless) for empowerment. By so doing, they become our help partner.

At stage 3- Super Master, every member is required to look into their community and neighborhood and recommend two persons to the organization for life time empowerment. Also at Minister's stage (Stage 4),members are required to look around them for any motherless home or disabled home, and communicate their contact address to the organization, after which Helping HANDS International will visit these homes for definite touch and empower them.

2. Trade and Skill Acquisition Services:

At Helping Hands International, we believe in human capital development and that is why this service attends to skills and trade. As a member, should you desire to acquire additional skills or learn a trade, we would make sure that you have all the resources required for the acquisition. This is our way of helping members to get the right footing in their career, At SUPER MASTER’S stage, members who intend to acquire skill or learn a trade can communicate their intention to the organization, where to learn and which trade or skill to acquire shall be discussed and all necessary arrangement as to the successful completion of such shall be made available by Helping Hands Int’l. It is our ways of empowering people and touching lives.

NOTE; Your stage 3 (super master’s) position is all you need to enjoy this service, it is your privilege as a member, it all done for you FREE of charge. Enjoy it.

3. Asset and Property Support Services:

With this service, members can now enjoy the opportunity of owning a brand new car,home appliances or acquire any properties of their choice. Whatever be your dream assets, H2i will help you to own them in an easy way.
    You contribute 30% of the total cost and H2i will help you with the balance of 70% which must be paid up within 12 months. An MOU concerning repayment must be signed and agreement strictly adhere to. Weekly, monthly or quarterly repayment plan is allowed, but the amount given must be fully paid up within one year.

Note; This Asset/property support service is only available to members on stage 4 – MINISTER'S stage and above. Remember NO INTEREST, NO COLLATERAL, your stage 4 and above position is what guarantee your access to this support package

4. Financial Empowerment Services:

We believe in touching the lives of our members and as they say, the idle mind is workshop for the devil, We want our members to be actively engaged in gainful economic activities and at the same time flourishing in it; Do you have any financial challenge? or your business has been suffering because of lack of money, may be your dream is to set up a new business or you simply want to expand your existing one, we are here for you, we empower your business, we give helping hands to help you to achieve your dream. Whether you are a Rookie in the business world or a professional, we believe you need more money to fulfill your financial goal and that is where H2i steps in, to help you with an interest FREE Micro loans. Our loan are in categories

Business Loan - Here helping hands Int'l, helps you with a loan to execute that project or business. At the complete cycle of the stage 4 (MINISTER) H2i will help you with an interest free loan of $12,000, the loan must be fully paid up in 12 month depending on the memorandum of understanding reached - H2i allow weekly, monthly or quarterly payment.

Elite club member’s loan - The Elite club is design for members to boost their loan power and worthiness. With Elite loan, you can now enjoy good lifestyle and execute that project in grand style. Over $40,000 Loan is possible. No interest, no collateral, no hassle. This is given at the end of the year or at the completion of the entire 5 stages – ASSOCIATE – PRIME MINISTER depending on which one comes first.

5. Scholarship Award Services:

This award aims to promote academic excellence and improve skills-base among orphans and the less privileged in our society.

The possibility were endless when you were growing up, one day you wanted to study abroad, the next you wanted to study in the best university in the world. Your dreams were superb, your future through the eyes of a junior scholar, that is Somewhere along the line fate stroked and you lost your sponsor or financier or maybe the reality of life kicked in as a result of your poor background and the feeling that anything was possible started to fade and your dream of a better future may seemingly be gone.

That is where helping hands international steps in to help keep your dream alive, we help you give you these scholarship from your 1st year to when you graduate, we stand by you and see you through school

The scholarship is offered in three categories –

Educational Fund For Members children- Unlike number two and three below, this is a fund made available for members children(two), each time a member complete the Prime Ministers stage, $2,000 is automatically paid to the member as educational fund. See details on our compensation plan.

Scholarship for Orphans – To help support the orphanage home and the orphans therein, Helping Hands international designed this to reach out to orphans in our society. Board of Trustee members are required to visit any orphanage in their neighborhood and recommend 2 orphans yearly from different homes, this two shall be given scholarship award, It is part of our humanitarian services to the society where our members lives.

SCHOLARSHIP FOR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE – In order for us to affect and touch more lives, we have decided to look into religious bodies and organizations, most especially the churches and mosques. This type of empowerment is also by recommendation from our Trustee, Trustee members are to recommend 2 less privileged yearly from any religious gathering, such people must be in need and handicapped in paying their education fees/tuition. On approval, our regional reps shall visit such church to empower their people.

General requirements for consideration (2 and 3 above only)
    • Beneficiary must be recommended by a Trustee member
    • Currently enrolled in a first degree program at an accredited and approved university and
    • Must have gained admission during the running academic session.
    The only way to make sense out of the Touch that we provides is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Why does the forum SA provide a platform for network marketing ponzi schemes and snake oil salesmen to shamelessly plug?

Thanks

No hard feelings please

Quote Originally Posted by Basment Dweller View Post
    Why does the forum SA provide a platform for network marketing ponzi schemes and snake oil salesmen to shamelessly plug?

Why the hate filled comment? Please Sir, who told you h2i is a ponzi scheme? Why the name "snake oil salesman"? Why the insults? I believe the MODs will do justice to this issue.

Thanks
    Is this the same helping hands:

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS

When you join our vision of given a helping hand to the needy, less privilege, widow, motherless and the disabled, you become our help partner and as our partner will believe in making your life meaningful.

The touch and empowerment that we give begins with you. We affect your (our members) life first, change your life for the better and empower you financially. When you pay a onetime membership fee of $40, you become our partner and have the privilege of enjoying among other things;

Interest free LOAN
    - Business loan
    - Elite Club members loan
    Humanitarian services - Check our product and services page for details
    Asset/Property support service
    Trade and skill acquisition service
    Income opportunity
    Free internet ready LAPTOP
    Brand new car
    Yearly global pool
    House of your own
    All expenses paid trip
    Infinity Bonus
    Residual income for life
    Free educational fund for your children

Now because we want to touch and empower people globally, members are required to introduce at least two (2) persons and this two (2) will have to do same to enjoy all benefit listed above plus others in our compensation plan and reward.

Our system works in a binary 2 x 2 and 2 x 5 matrix. As our help partner you are in a 2 x 2 matrix which Is "Associate stage. The stage is a feeder matrix feeding the rest 2 x 5 stages. It is a forced matrix with spill-over and spill-under effect- which means that the width is not more than 2 and every additional referrals will be forced down into your matrix, causing massive spill over and still under, making your matrix to fill faster. It is the best in the industry and highly profitable. That is why it is easy for our members to start making money immediately.

Members earn money in 5 stages and are paid in 12 multiple ways.
    Our compensation plan is highly profitable and unbeatable, the highest in the MLM industry, it is meant to cause regular cash flow for our members. Most companies that run the same matrix system only pay their members when the matrix is filled, but here - No, we don't want you to wait for your matrix to get filled before you are paid. We pay you every level and also when your matrix is completely filled. This is cash flow system check our unbeatable compensation plan for details.

The 5 stages are:

Stage 1 is called ASSOCIATE
    Stage 2 is called MASTER’S
    Stage 3 is called SUPER MASTER
    Stage 4 is called MINISTER
    Stage 5 is called PRIME MINISTER

Stage 1 - ASSOCIATE

AAs an ASSOCIATE member your helping hands international account is enabled to sponsor and introduce others with your referral link or direct referring. You can then introduce at least 2 and these 2 introduce their own 2 each. You get 20% ($8) for each person you introduced. So if you introduce all 6 in your foundation matrix, you get $8 x 6 = $48 instantly plus $10 matrix bonus making it a total of $58. If you introduced at least 2 members - you make $26, giving you 80% of your investment back same day. Incredible right?, how much more when you introduce all 6 in your matrix, You will make $58 that is over 150% return-wonderful! So what you waiting for call friends and relations, refer as many as you can and rake in good money.

When the 2 you brought also brought 2 each direct or indirectly with the help of spill-over effect.

As you collect your matrix bonus, your account status is automatically set to.
    STAGE 2 - MASTER

As those in your matrix (6 in total) fills their matrix and collect their associate matrix bonus (at least $24), they follow you down to masters stage which is a 2 by 5 forced matrix, with the spill under effect your matrix is filled faster, because with this matrix system, you don't lose your matrix members. Unlike breakaway or board splitting system where all your downlinks are scattered, making it difficult for you to grow. As your direct and indirect passes through the feeder matrix, they collect $26 (if they refer only 2) and you will collect $1,000 as your matrix bonus.

NB: The system causes a regular cash flow for members, you don't have to wait for the matrix to get filled. You collect money as you progresses and another when its completely filled.

In addition to $1,000, you get FREE laptop (or ipad) to enhance your online success.

MATCHING BONUS: Is another way for members to earn from their direct referrals. You get 10% match each time your direct referral completes a stage, 10% of $1,000 = $100 is paid to direct up line. Matching bonus runs from stage 2 to 5.

As this is happening your helping hand account is automatically changed to;
    STAGE 3 - SUPER MASTER

As those in your 2 x 5 matrix turn master, you will receive $1,500 from level 1-5 and another $1,500 when the matrix is filled up three things will happen simultaneously

As you get paid the balance of $1,500
    Your direct uplink will receive Matching Bonus of $150 and
    Your status will automatically change to Super Master

ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
    You get a brand new Hyundai ix10 (worth over $10,000)
    You will be required to recommend two persons to for empowerment. Both will receive $1000 each. Now, you are not only changing your life but you are affecting lives of others and changing their lives for the better. It's a priceless service. Whether you make yourself available to a friend or co-worker, or less privilege, there is nothing that harvests more of a feeling of empowerment than being of service to someone in need.

Give a helping hand today! Invite someone to join us today!!
    STAGE 4- MINISTER

As those in your matrix turn Super Master you will receive $2000 from level 1-5 of the matrix and another $4000 when your matrix is completed, Totaling = $6,000 matrix bonus, simultaneously your uplink will receive $300 as matching bonus and your position changed to Prime Minister.

In addition to cash bonus of $6000, you will get.

An executive Hyundai worth over $27,000 (delivered to you 3 weeks of your qualification)
    $1,000 empowerment for one motherless home or disabled home in your neighborhood.
    Interest FREE Loan due – up to $12,000 (no collateral is required)

STAGE 5 – PRIME MINISTER

This is the last stage and its just 2 x 2 Matrix, when 6 members of your previous matrix join you in prime minister's stage, you will receive $12,000 paid in two levels, and 5% matching to your upline.
    $2000 paid as you fill your level 1
    Plus another
    $10,000 paid when the matrix completely filled up (that is level 2).

As you completes the last stage (prime minister's stage) you get all necessary reward and incentives as follows:

International trip
    Housing fund
    Educational fund
    Yearly infinity bonus
    Yearly Elite Club members loan (up to $44,000)

Plus a re-entry into prime minister's stage again and again Enjoy more benefits and incentives again and again as matrix is being filled. Each time there is a re-entry into prime minister's Matrix, $500 is being deducted automatically and such status is changed with star two (**) indicating second tenure, third tenure entry is Star 3 (***), this is to differentiate a Prime Minister from 2nd tenure or 3rd tenure prime minister or 4th up to the 6th tenure prime minister.

When a prime minister attain the 6th star level, as he is about to start the 7th tenure he is given an opportunity occupy one of our prestigious position as a Director(TRUSTEE). Board of TRUSTEE is a most coveted position in Helping Hands International, with mouthwatering and enticing benefits and lots of luxuries and fulfillment packages.
    BECOMING A MEMBER OF BOARD OF TRUSTEE – (DIRECTOR)

Members who completes Prime Minister's stage 6 time and on the 7th tenure he is entered into a new 2 x 3 matrix called TRUSTEE MATRIX will have the privilege of becoming our Board Member- one of our Directors.

To enter into TRUSTEE STAGE, such a member must have completed prime minister's stage 6 times(with 6 start****** indicating the number of times as a prime minister).

On the 7th time you will be placed on top of a "TRUSTEE" 2 x 3 matrix which require 2 in your 1st level. 4 on your 2nd level and 8 on your last level, when this 2 x 3 matrix is completely filled you will be contacted and a congratulatory mail will sent to you and all benefits paid.

Find below the benefits of a Trustee (director):
    Trustee Bonus (paid once) --- $80,000
    Enjoy global profit pool yearly.($10,000)
    Residual Income for Life—($10,000)
    Become a director in charge of the next-in-line-country to be Launched- (With 1% commission on all sign ups from such country)
    Automatic yearly qualification to attend our AGM Abroad.
    As a director, you are entitled to recommend yearly:
    - 2 Orphans from any Orphanage home (in your neighbouhood) for scholarship award.
    - Scholarship Award for 2 people who must be from your religious settings that you belong (church or mosque)All of these people shall be empowered same day after being investigated.

NOTE:For you to attain this DIRECTOR position, 4 of your direct referrals must be on this matrix (2x 3), which means that 4 members you directly refer must be somewhere from level 1-3 of your 2 x 3 TRUSTEE matrix.

This is the goal of every of our help partners, go for it and become a director, board of TRUSTEE members of our Multi-billion dollar Corporation. http://helpinghandsinternational.biz/how-it-works.php
    So i must pay approximately R400 for what exactly?????????
    "Why do we never get an answer, when we're knocking at the door
    With a thousand million questions, about hate and death and war?"

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dexpro View Post
    Why the hate filled comment? Please Sir, who told you h2i is a ponzi scheme? Why the name "snake oil salesman"? Why the insults? I believe the MODs will do justice to this issue.
    Because that is exactly it !

Silver Member
    Thanks
    They always put doctors on the front-end of these things...maxillofacial surgeons, dentists etc...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Basment Dweller View Post
    Mainly to help people learn to tell the difference between network marketing, Ponzi schemes and snake oil salesmen.

11. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (23-Nov-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast