Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: need contractor in Cape Town

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Unfortunetly there are contractors that work like that.
    What we have learned to do is, I have a list of recommendations I give the customer of other contractors he can try. I find its an effective way of when one day he needs someone and the guy he came right with last time is busy, he then calls me again.

This industry I have come to know as a selfish one. Contractors would rather keep their client hanging that recommending another contractor in fear of loosing their client. In my opinion, befriend a few contractors and then between the lot, share the customers. There will be times when one is too busy, but in this way the client will most of the time get serviced and with decent quality.

"I used to have a lot of anger issues, now I just have a passion for justice"

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Just a quick note. Since I started my business 4years ago and after having built a good name for myself I have not had a day without work.

I have had too much work and then I have had just enough work.

When someone tells me they are sitting dry without work I will always question why? Cause there's alot of work out there and it also depends if the guy is looking for the "fun" or is willing for the "dirty"

Thanks
    Dieter, do you have any contacts for this maybe?
    I am looking for an appliance repair man for fridges, washing machines, stoves, dryers etc. Electrical and not electrical. So not really a sparky.
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Good day

Unfortunetly I am based in Pretoria and the contacts I know don't do appliance repairs.

Maybe someone else on this forum is from Cape Town or knows someone in Cape Town that does appliance repairs.

I hope you come right.

Thanks
    Hi Houses, you could try Johan Terblanche 084 460 6781. His forte seems to be washing machines & tumble dryers, although he will do other appliances as well. Apparently does servicing and repairs for commercial as well as private clients. The other guy that has done some work for me is also a Johan ( and Cindy - I don`t know his surname ) 084 513 0668 who seems to concentrate on fridges & stoves.

Both have done work for me a number of times in the northern suburbs and I would not hesitate to call on them again. Good luck.

Thanks
    Thanks Richard and Dieter
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

7. Thanks given for this post:

DieterT (10-Apr-15)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234