Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Submission Validation Fail has me stumped! Code 7006???

Thanks

Pre-Submission Validation Fail has me stumped! Code 7006???

Hi

I'm trying to submit my EMP501 reconciliation and everything is in, but I got this when I tried to submit:

LINE NUMBER: 0
    773076701120150800000000000038 ADAMS : ALFA0080 : Not enough values for code 7006 expecting 6 got 0

What the hell??? My client does their payroll on Pastel Payroll and sent me the import file (the first one I've ever done, so BTW) and I went and then manually checked all the certificates and added the ETI where I claimed it.

How do I get this thing to validate? Please help!!!

And just so FYI, am I the only one finding reporting the ETI next to impossible this time round?

Thanks
    Just a follow up on the mysterious Code 7006... I think it has something to do with the minimum wage values the "Add ETI" page asks when you capture the ETI into an employee's certificate. Now I ask you with tears in my baby blue eyes. Where am I supposed to find minimum wage amounts??? And there are minimum wage amounts for just about every industry out there. All different. Oh, this is just a PAIN!

Thanks
    Hello Genesistt,
    Code 7006 is the period of the ETI, I.e. March would be 03 etc.
    Minimum wages - some sectors have specified minimum wages - i.e. Agricultural wages is R2420.40 per month - you can search on the internet. If there is no minimum wages set by the Dept of Labour then you work on a minimum wage of R2000 per month.
    Maybe the payroll is not on the latest version? Pastel Payroll should be on 2015 version 3b
    always fear when Christel is near....

Thanks
    I figured that out after one of the SARS IT guys actually emailed me back. And yes, one of my clients is on Pastel Payroll and the ETI was never included in the Pastel Payroll. I always calculated it manually. But still, I added it manually to the certificates in Easyfile. Why would that not work?

And then, because of the problem with one client that gave me an import file, all my manual clients that have ETI are now also showing up this error. Which is totally weird!

Do you think if I deleted the payroll client's database completely out of my Easyfile, that my manual clients would work again?

Thanks
    Have you entered the eti on the certificate - code 4118 as well as the months on that separate sheet on the certificate page?
    I'm not sure if you delete an entity if that would help - give it a bash, maybe just make a back-up before you do it.
    if you still struggle you are welcome to email me a back-up of one of the companies you get the error on and I'll see if I can assist.
    always fear when Christel is near....

Thanks
    I did the code 4118 and the "Add ETI", but I think maybe because I added it manually to a Pastel Payroll import it messed with its head and caused some kind of corruption or something. But I sent my backup and import to the SARS IT guy, so maybe he'll be able to help. But thank you for offering! Hold thumbs!

Thanks
    Hi

I received the same code as soon as I want to import my payroll file into easy file. I work with VIP payroll. How do I fix this?

Thanks
    Did you calculate the ETI on your VIP payroll? Because apparently you'll have to first go add the ETI to the relevent employees in your VIP payroll and then export the file again to import it to Easyfile. Oh, and apparently you'll have to restore an old backup over your current one on Easyfile that happened before you initially imported the problematic VIP payroll file. In a nutshell, it's a bloody pain!

Thanks
    Hi All,

I manually created my ETI certificates. Did the 4118 code and the "add ETI" and I receive the same error code.

Anyone has any further suggestions as to fix this?
    My error says "not enough values for code 7006 expecting 12 got 0"

There is no space to enter dates for ETI.......only for the period worked.

Thanks
    I ended up having to restore an old "pre-code 7006" error to overwrite everything, because basically that one stupid error in the Pastel Payroll import corrupted my entire database. It was a nightmare! I lost all my 2014-08 information. But it was either that or not be able to submit now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast