Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THRUST KINETIC GENERATOR

Thanks
    And if you happened to use wind and solar to drive the compressor? a big enough combined array to charge a battery for after hours yet small enough to fit on your roof and in your garden?
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wynn View Post
    And if you happened to use wind and solar to drive the compressor?
    Yes? What about that? You'd be adding extra energy into the system. This you get from either the sun directly, or through weather convection systems caused by sun radiation. Similar as using a fuel-burning motor would (i.e. using stored solar energy from oil), just a cleaner method of converting it http://envimpact.org/node/93

It certainly doesn't magically generate new energy from nothing, it needs some energy or mater to convert to the electrical energy which is its output. Using wind / solar to power the compressor is definitely a further (good) idea ... but still says nothing about this "generator" itself. You could possibly use this as a sort of "battery" to store pressurized gas made from the wind/solar and then use it to convert to elec when needed. But that has its own issues as the higher the pressure the more complicated and dangerous its storage and use becomes. But: It just says where you get that 4.2kW from, not where the other 7.8kW "magically" originates. That is what's a bit fishy about this "generator", not where you get the 4.2kW from, but where the rest of it starts?

I definitely don't know - I can only postulate: I.e. as per my previous post about the heat exchange. Though thinking more about that I have the feeling that it's not correct either, as the pressurization would do the reverse during this heat exchange as the release would do (nullifying the effect to some extent). So obviously there's something else happening. Until such time as someone can clearly show where it draws this other energy from ... this thing is like "magic" ... which in turn makes anyone with some common sense see it as a hoax.

If they can prove this 4.2kW producing 12kW inside a contained environment (i.e. an air-tight insulated tank) with only an electrical input and output: Then I'd start thinking there's something we humans still haven't discovered about buoyancy force. Perhaps something like it drawing extra energy from some sub-atomic force. But that's like imagining something much more complicated than the simple observations we see - not "wrong" necessarily, but highly unlikely (i.e. it breaks Occam's Razor).
    Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves. - Norm Franz
    And central banks are the slave clearing houses

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    With so much power coming out of nowhere, I'm surprised they bother with the compressed air part of this farce

Can you imagine what the water resistance on this must be?

Thanks
    I can understand the compressed air driving the right side up containers upwards and I can understand the upside down containers coming down with minimal resistance and the whole kinetically driving a generator of sorts but a cylinder of compressed air big enough to continue to drive the system 24/7 must be huge.
    What I don't understand and need proof of is as already stated how can 4Kw generate 12Kw and if it does then it will draw 4Kw from the generated power to continue therefore only doubling the input.
    So like solar and wind for domestic installations will the cost of the system not outweigh the financial gain (4Kw x 24/7 = domestic consumption?)
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12