Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capital Markets right? wrong ...

Gold Member
    Thanks
    You didn't really address the issues I mentioned above, but anyway ...

Quote Originally Posted by xcorporation View Post
    For clarities sake.

I have several weekly reports ad monthly stating how my software works.
    Some weeks i get 400+ from 10oz gold.
    And there are thousands of other websites doing the same thing. What makes your's different.

i had it all on the web site for illustrations.
    People are fucken dumb - that's it.
    No people are suspicious. We've all been hurt by scams before.

even on my brochures - i state i GUARANTEE.
    But your guarantee means nothing. How can you give a guarantee if you don't have $500? Your "guarantee" is nothing more than a promise made by a stranger.

which is against the british financial law to make remarks - but that's how i go abut my business.
    people just ignore it entirely.
    Which makes people even more suspicious, because you are now doing something that is illegal in the UK. Why do you think they made it illegal in the first place?

Instead of ranting and blaming others, try and figure out ways to remove the obstacles I have already mentioned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BusFact View Post
    You didn't really address the issues I mentioned above, but anyway ...

And there are thousands of other websites doing the same thing. What makes your's different.

> Good luck in finding a reliable source.

No people are suspicious. We've all been hurt by scams before.

> Hence why i offered this service

But your guarantee means nothing. How can you give a guarantee if you don't have $500? Your "guarantee" is nothing more than a promise made by a stranger.

> Really

Which makes people even more suspicious, because you are now doing something that is illegal in the UK. Why do you think they made it illegal in the first place?

> as a last resort; i did all the marketing to the letter prior to this

Instead of ranting and blaming others, try and figure out ways to remove the obstacles I have already mentioned.
    > i am not ranting ; or blaming - i am making a point in the market

if you are so wise to point out the obstacles - what's your solution(s) as oppose to blame me for not overcoming these obstacles ?

Thanks
    Xcorporation
    If you are confident in your product you could borrow the $500 and invest that.
    Do you know you can borrow off your credit card get the funds transferred and put that on a budget payment plan. I have done that before and it worked for me. I just phoned the bank and asked them to do it, I had to transfer afterwards.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Gold Member
    Thanks
    if you are so wise to point out the obstacles - what's your solution(s) as oppose to blame me for not overcoming these obstacles ?
    I am not wise at all. I merely put myself in the shoes of someone looking at your website, and was then able to give some reasons as to why your product might be seen as a scam.

Over coming those obstacles is not easy at all, which is pretty much the point I'm trying to make. Its why some businesses are more successful than others, they remove obstacles for customers. You know the market, I don't, so you need to come up with the solutions.

The most obvious one is to borrow $500, turn it into $512'000 dollars in a few months, and then show off your new found wealth to some people you know. They'll soon be begging you to take their money.

X, I'm not actually trying to pick an argument with you. You seemed to be frustrated by how nobody was buying your product. I simply felt I should try and explain why I think nobody was buying. That's all. Remember, its not personal. These potential clients don't know you.

Email problem
    Thanks
    @xcorporation So how did you test your system? and what does your guarentee consist of? Keeping in mind that you dont have your own $1000 to start with, how are you guarenteeing another investor to not loose their investment?
    I am also not sure what you mean by the 20 - 30% commission?
    I suggest that you start again, and "sell" us your system. What is it? How does it work? What are the returns based on? If one uses the system, what returns can be expected and why? If you want to earn commissions off the system - how will that work? What are your own credentials?
    Perhaps if we have a clearer picture, we can offer opinions and advise

Thanks
    This thread served it's purpose; thanks

Email problem
    Thanks

Capital Markets

Well you may have some good system there, mmmmmmm, I am a broker, been trading live on international markets. I would love to test your system. Let me know. I work with a Investment Capital company in sandton. mail me hjs69trade@gmail.com

82 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa
    Thanks
    You both have shared great Information! what do you thing if I start from Demo account?

Thanks
    You are being too polite with xcorporation, he/she is nothing but an amateur fraudster.

He/she is quite boldly stating that with a 500 US$ investment you can earn almost 1/6th of the South African budget in two years. It is simply not possible.

Email problem
    Thanks
    So, has anyone over here got any serious experience in forex trading? Not that I have some particular experience with FXCM but you sound like you just discover the trading of derivatives, or whatever you moan about. Even experienced traders aren't guaranteed anything. Yes, you can double your investment if you are good, consistent, trained and experienced. But of course, you can lose all you invest in a matter of days, even faster I guess (never been a fast loser myself).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12