Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom for all in 1994 - Are we all really free?

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mqmbomvu View Post
    Wynn' i get your point. I agree that this economic freedom already arrived but the impediments now is our black fellow brothers and sisters who delay our success by corruption.
    Yep so the question is - what are YOU going to do about it ?

Thanks
    How fickle are we not, everyone complains while we support a corrupt system, the government hands out t-shirts and food parcels just before election and we vote for them. Then we don't hear or see them while they collect and think of new ways to screw Joe public.

We cannot even agree to this but we have ideas how to "rectify" the problem while most government offices are corrupt. One of the MOST important issues are safety for the citizens, the farmers are being murdered and the "whites" own everything. so it is claimed.

The farms that were taken over by "others" are no longer productive. I am so sick and tired of people who have no balls to say what is happening because they want to be politically correct. You be politically correct while we end up like Zimbabwe and if no-one can see that we are heading the same way, we are not just blind but stupid. Mugabe said that all Europeans must leave Africa, maybe all Africans should return to Africa and then compete to see which content will be more successful. I understand that from 2009 Zimbabwe has adopted the American dollar as the Zim dollar is too weak. Rhodesia used to be such a beautiful country before it started to burn.

HR, education is going to be of no benefit to anyone if there are no jobs to fill, not all has the mental and financial ability to start their own venture.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Jan I repeat there are jobs to fill and lots of them. You have to be correctly educated to fill them tho.

Jan what would you suggest people do and what are you doing about the "government" "problem"?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AYN RAND
    Individual rights are not subject to a public vote; a majority has no right to vote away the rights of a minority; the political function of rights is precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities (and the smallest minority on earth is the individual).
    I found a wonderful site with many quotes so close to home

Another interesting quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur Smith
    Quite frankly, I think political correctness is the worst form of censorship. You're not allowed to speak your mind unless you're black, or unless you're a terrorist, or unless you're an Arab or a minority people. Then you can say what you like. But if you are like a lot of us you are not supposed to say certain things.
    another one
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratibha Patil
    Corruption is the enemy of development, and of good governance. It must be got rid of. Both the government and the people at large must come together to achieve this national objective.
    and last one for now but not least
    Quote Originally Posted by AYN RAND
    We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Jan I repeat there are jobs to fill and lots of them. You have to be correctly educated to fill them tho.

Jan what would you suggest people do and what are you doing about the "government" "problem"?
    My Good Man, I am opposing everything that is not fair or does not allow all citizens of SA a chance to make a living peacefully & safely. I belong to a number of organisations. I am currently training 50 youngsters in a trade. When I did mine I never had a government that paid my meals or transport as what is happening now. The training centres should NEVER have been stopped.

Suspended
    Thanks
    That is fantastic. How come you are battling to get a job then ?

Thanks
    That is fantastic. How come you are battling to get a job then ?
    As I said before, Maybe I am too honest, straight talking, more qualified than my interviewer, not a lap dog and I do not play the company politics game. I have decided to work for myself.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Oh ok I thought you were joking when you originally said that.

Thanks
    Oh ok I thought you were joking when you originally said that.
    My Good Man, I would like to know what your views are regarding being politically correct and other comments I made earlier. Enjoy your day.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JanChris View Post
    My Good Man, I would like to know what your views are regarding being politically correct and other comments I made earlier. Enjoy your day.
    My views ...... I think you are totally wrong in the sense that there are no jobs out there ...... I have been in the Recruitment business for over 10 years and things have never looked better - there are jobs for the proper qualified people !

But you know I have said that before and you disagree.

You also know that I have also said that too many white boys between the age of 20-30 (which I know is not you) do not want to work and play the victim all the time.
    Too many people play the victim when they can't get a job and do not want to listen to advice from people that know. If you have the
    correct qualification and the right attitude there is work out there.

But anyway - you and I will always agree to disagree on this point. I do think you would be shocked if you had to spend half a day with us and see how people do not pitch up for interviews, people who think they know better, people who think they can walk into a job with any attitude and think they are the company's saviour, people who will not travel more than 10km for an interview because they can't be bothered, people who think they don't need to start at the bottom and earn/work their way up ....... the stories continue.

There was a guy on this forum a while ago who played the victim card at every opportunity. We kept on telling him to go out there and make it happen (I am not saying this is you) but you do need to make it happen.

What are you qualified at Chris ? What do you do ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast