Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EARLY BIRDS OPPORTUNITY - THE MOST BRILLIANT GIFTING PROGRAM EVER

Thanks

Thumbs up EARLY BIRDS OPPORTUNITY - THE MOST BRILLIANT GIFTING PROGRAM EVER

BRAND NEW - OPENED TODAY - THE MOST BRILLIANT GIFTING PROGRAM EVER

EARLY BIRDS - SIGNUP FOR FREE NOW and check it out at www.exacoins.com/SignUpForFREE

So whatīs all this yelling about - Why should you be as excited as I am?

Well, I believe that bitcoin is something has come to STAY, as more and more big players accepting bitcoin for payment. Dell, eBay, Overstock, Baltic Air to mention a few. On Bitcoinstore.com you can find 100 000 merchants listed up that accept bitcoins. Bitcoins has his history, the value have gone up and down, but I think its faaaaaar from its potential and I believe that bitcoin will be as normal as USD and Euro for the next generation...it canīt be stopped. The last train to get Bitcoin "very cheap" is now. ALL ABOARD!

Itīs time to make an effort to make more people aware of bitcoin, to make more people learn more about bitcoin and to teach them how to use bitcoin... all in a fun and potential rewarding way.

So here is how to do just that. Sign Up for FREE here: www.exacoins.com/SignUpForFREE

When you join this program... besides getting a basic intro to what bitcoins are all about... you can choose to enter gifting rooms. There are 3 different rooms where you make a gift. You can choose to join only one room, two rooms or all three rooms... You can choose any of them.
    In room1 you send 50 USD (in bitcoins)
    In room2 you send 200 USD (in bitcoins)
    In room3 you send 800 USD (in bitcoins)

There is also a possibility to join an Elite program that gives insane back - based on a slightly different set up in a 3200 USD room. If you want to know more about that room, just ask me.

When you make a gift...you join a table in that room. There are 6 positions in your table. When others that you introduce for free into the program, also choose to make a gift, they start filling out spots at your table. When the table is full, you will automatically re-enter the room and get a new table. And so it goes... around and around.

Now lets me translate into network language and say WHY this is THE MOST BRILLIANT EVER.

Itīs a 2x2 recycler... but unlike any other recycler ever made, you get paid BEFORE you are finished with your matrix.
    You get a gift when spot no.4 is filled and you get a gift when spot no.5 is filled out and you get gift when no 6 is filled out in shape of a free recycled position into a new 2x2 matrix. You always follow your sponsor.

The next thing is that you get paid INSTANT and LIVE, there are no company behind that shall do commission etc... when you see your giftspots are filled in, then it means that you have ALREADY received the gift...directly to your own account of choice.
    In order words, itīs Peer to Peer - and everything in Bitcoins.

When you know these fact, your are relieved from the worries you always have when you join give away programs or any recycler programs...like who are behind this, have they payment solutions that can handle this, and are the guys honest enough to actually send out the gifts etc... Here… you have instant gifting... to your own account of choice... in an anonymous crypto currency that has a potential amazing rewarding future. Letīs look at it like this... when you download any music, files, moves on the net... in a peer 2 peer program...do you really care who is behind??? No, why should you...as long as you get what you want. Itīs simply works.

Also for the first time in ANY recycler I have ever seen, you can earn the right to infinity bonus...to get gifting activity in your entire team way outside your 2x2 matrix.

Join us at this link www.exacoins.com/SignUpForFREE , we are the fastest growing team and itīs in a team like that you wanna be... because the more people attached to one spot, the more spillover you will get. Our team is ALL IN about this, we have been tripping around, waiting for this hot program to open, this is the spot - you want to be in this thing!

JOIN FOR FREE HERE - www.exacoins.com/SignUpForFREE - MAKE A GIFT AND THE GAME IS ON!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    No trace of MLM anywhere in this, folks. It's a straight up pyramid scheme.

Move to the scam alert forum?

3. Thank given for this post:

Chrisjan B (04-Sep-14), Citizen X (04-Sep-14), Mike C (04-Sep-14)

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Dave for reading the full post and drawing a conclusion. Having read a 3rd of it & getting bored, i skipped to your post which effectively advised i would,anyway, have been wasting my time

Suspended
    Thanks
    I wouldn't move it ...... I would delete it ... based on what you have said. .... "THE MOST BRILLIANT GIFTING PROGRAM EVER" ............ Thats when I stopped reading ................. REALLY ............. ANOTHER brilliant program ????

Silver Member
    Thanks
    TL;DR

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Basment Dweller View Post
    TL;DR
    BK;FM

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    BK;FM
    Whats that mean?

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Basment Dweller View Post
    TL;DR
    What does that mean ?

Gold Member
    Thanks
    TL;DR = Too long, didn't read.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    I wouldn't move it ...... I would delete it ...
    Tempting, but leaving it up as a warning is a public service.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast