Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EARLY BIRDS OPPORTUNITY - THE MOST BRILLIANT GIFTING PROGRAM EVER

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flaker View Post
    Thanks Dave for reading the full post and drawing a conclusion. Having read a 3rd of it & getting bored, i skipped to your post which effectively advised i would,anyway, have been wasting my time
    dito
    gifting? there is no free lunch...
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    TL;DR
    I cannot imagine how a person could be so lazy that they are unable to type a complete sentence on a computer keyboard.

To quote Mark Twain: It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Thanks
    I agree, I hope this forum does not slide into the "text speak/mambo jumbo" of teenagers
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exacoins View Post
    BRAND NEW - OPENED TODAY - THE MOST BRILLIANT GIFTING PROGRAM EVER

EARLY BIRDS - SIGNUP NOW and check it at www.exacoins.com/SignUpForFREE

So whatīs all this yelling about - Why should you be as excited as I am?

ALL ABOARD!

Itīs time to make an effort all in a fun and potential rewarding way.

So here is how to do just that. Sign Up for FREE here: www.exacoins.com/SignUpForFREE

enter gifting rooms. There are 3 different rooms where you make a gift. You can choose to join only one room, two rooms or all three rooms... You can choose any of them.
    In room1 you send 50 USD (in bitcoins)
    In room2 you send 200 USD (in bitcoins)
    In room3 you send 800 USD (in bitcoins)

There is also a possibility to join insane - based in different room. want more ?????

make a gift...you join table in room. There are 6 positions . When others spits at your table, the table is full, you will enter the room and get a new around and around.

Now lets me translate into network language and say WHY this is THE MOST BRILLIANT EVER.

a 2x2 recycler... unlike other recycler made, get paid BEFORE you gift. sponsor INSTANT and LIVE, there are no Peer to Peer - and everything in Bits.

When you know these fact, your are relieved in a peer 2 peer program...do you really care who is behind??? No, why should you...as long as you get what you want. Itīs simply works.

JOIN FOR FREE HERE - www.exacoins.com/SignUpForFREE - MAKE GIFT
    Don't know what happened to the 'reply with quote!' Was going to say something, but the least said the better..
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I cannot imagine how a person could be so lazy that they are unable to type a complete sentence on a computer keyboard.

To quote Mark Twain: It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    It's the internet, you'll get over it.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Basment Dweller View Post
    It's the internet, you'll get over it.

No its not. This is the forum. That kind of talk is mainly for young people who cannot bother to type a complete sentence on a phone.
    But its your choice at the end of the day ..... you will just find people will ignore you. (on a BUSINESS forum)

Silver Member
    Thanks
    C'mon guys lighten up will you? The OP of this thread is spamming us with shit and I responded with TL;DR and yet I'm the one getting drilled.

TL;DR is commonly used on internet forums to dismiss long winded posts that provide no value or content.

I agree that this forum shouldn't devolve into juvenile internet speak but are we really going to check every users use of language, grammar and abbreviations?

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Basment Dweller View Post
    C'mon guys lighten up will you? The OP of this thread is spamming us with shit and I responded with TL;DR and yet I'm the one getting drilled.

TL;DR is commonly used on internet forums to dismiss long winded posts that provide no value or content.

I agree that this forum shouldn't devolve into juvenile internet speak but are we really going to check every users use of language, grammar and abbreviations?

No we don't "check every users use of language" ........but you will get a reaction when you say - "you'll get over it." - especially considering you are a month old on the forum. But anyway ..... don't worry about it - enjoy the forum ...... and follow the rules

Suspended
    Thanks
    I was just thinking of this again. And I am not at all getting to you Basement Dweller, but being in the recruitment industry we get this quite a lot when people either e mail us or comment on our work Facebook page. It irritates the shit out of me/us. And as much as I fully agree with you that the posting above was way too long and I also lose interest after the second line because it is too long and it is very boring. We are instant gratification people, therefore when a person posts long postings like that it is normally utter crap ! But to get back to the "mixit" talk - In our industry people do themselves NO justice at all when communicating with us or a potential employer - they give the wrong impression - it looks like they can't read or write and definitely can't bother to put a proper sentence together. I and I know a few of our girls delete an e mail with this kind of mixit talk and we do this from past experience. I handle our Facebook work page and if I see a posting with da and all the other shortened version of talking that I have to actually read 3 times before I understand what is being said - I immediately delete it.

I also know our clients do NOT accept it - so as much as it has a place between friends it does not have a place in the workplace.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    I guess I've been lurking too much around the Reddit forum users and bodybuilding.com miscers. Different forums, different styles

BTW I was REALLY surprised to find such and active forum that is South African based. Forums are awesome sources of information.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast