Thread: Chickens come home to roost.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Chickens come home to roost.

Bad news for vaccine pushing CDC, FDA, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, George Soros, Monsanto, Paul Thorsen, Julie Gerberding, WHO, Congress and Big Pharma. And others.

Whistleblowers are coming clean, Dr William Thompson has taken the first step, others may follow. A link to his letter is supplied.

For more than a decade they’ve committed fraud, condoned fraudulent research and put profit before decency. Rotten to the core, they’ve damaged countless people, destroyed families and misled Doctors, the public and world leaders by using deliberately deceptive and incorrect research results. This they did knowing full well that they were harming children, knowing that their vaccines were dangerous and not effective at all.

They destroyed the careers of anyone brave enough to challenge their science-free and fake research. They backed up their lies with more lies and used severe retribution against any opposition. Truth and science were never part of this evil scheme.

Now they’re running scared, they’re in damage control mode. Their partners in crime, aka Mainstream Media, CNN have deleted the stories they published, giving poor excuses as to the reasons for doing this. The CNN report (now deleted) here; http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1164794
    http://www.naturalnews.com/046599_CN..._genocide.html

Here is part of his evidence. My name is William Thompson. I am a Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, where I have worked since 1998.
    I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/046630_CD...#ixzz3BgA3Ijoj

Any comments?
    Last edited by Trickzta; 28-Aug-14 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Tried to change the title