Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazon Associates payout

Suspended
    Thanks
    Join amazon web service or HR team and help make a difference for all amazonian! we are recruiting for a pay service team. Amazon jobs in costa rica,search job opening see if they fit, company salaries, reviews, and more posted by amazon employee. Amazon still has a fairly low payout compared to other affiliate programs percent, depending on the product and sales volume. Affiliate programs are amazing. All you have to do is point people to someone else's amazing product and bam, you get a share of the cut.

Thanks
    You can now may have Payoneer account even without a card and yes get paid to local currency. So it shouldn't be a problem. I would go with Payoneer for that amount. It have Direct deposit account in itself as well. Something like 1% to receive money with it and like 2% to send it. Check their fees once again, but on small amounts go with it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PieterStr View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I just registered on the forum and are still learning the ropes.
    I heard a lot about the Amazon affiliate program. Is their anyone that knows of a proper platform to get started and how? as I really want to get into the Amazon Affiliate program. Their are so many scams out their, if you know of any legit platform that can help me start up I will highly appreciate it. Thanks guys you are the best.
    Amazon Affiliate Program is a good platform to start with. But there are other players such: Commission Junction, Clickbank, ShareASale, and a host of others.

Just wrap your head around each of the platform, know their pros and cons before going any further.

But personally, I'd advise anyone who's just starting to stick around Clickbank. You know whay?

Their commission, percentage/sale is awesome! A whooping 70% commission per sale is no joke.

Calculation: Say you are so fortunate to make a sale of $100; then you've already got $70 sales commission. That's massive if you ask me.

Thanks
    I'm on the verge of reaching the threshold for an Amazon cheque payment. Has anybody here received and cashed an Amazon cheque? What bank did you use and what fees did it attract. I'm with Capitec.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12