Thread: books in pdf format online

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

books in pdf format online

hi all

there are lots of links and promises if i search a book online in pdf format, but not one turns out to be true. i've even found a place who says they have the book i'm looking for, but i have to subscribe and give credit card details after which the book is suddenly not listed. To unsubscribe then has a $1 penalty fee.

I'm willing to pay for the book but then i actually want the book without the sales talk and uncontrolled credit card expenses and lies that its actually in stock just click here....

Managerial finance by Skae, 6th edition. any ideas or is this a pipe dream.

thanks

Thanks
    Not sure why you're having problems, I usually search by ISBN number (ISBN:
    9780409107791) which weeds out a lot of the rubbish from the search results. I've found it on Demonoid and on Kalahari. You'd probably prefer the latter option http://www.kalahari.com/Books/Manage...on-_p_46678353

Thanks
    yes ive seen this on kalahari, but i need it in pdf please. looking for somethin i can download, since it takes an hour instead of 7 days and i can search it electronically for content.

Thanks
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    thanks, but this is exactly where i nearly popped a vain yesterday. it says it has the book, then it says you can download it free, then you need to give your credit card details only for them to confirm your location, only then it tells you you have now subscribed to 5 free days, thereafter it takes $25 a month, and then nothing. No book no nothing, search the book on that website and it doesn't find it.

daylight robbery

Thanks
    Shit that's bad, sorry Leon. I have not used that site before, it looked fine right up to actual download. I come right most of the time when the material was published a long time ago (different sites)…I think 2006 is still a bit recent to find a real download easily, Although I suspect you should still find it somewhere online.

It sounds like a prescribed or recommended book so UNISA (Among other universities) should have it in their online library. The only problem is that you must be a registered student, but you could speak to somebody in the student counseling department at UNISA. One of the counselors can just use their student number and download it and pop it on your flash. I used to work at PMB UNISA Student Counseling during my studies and we would do these types of things.

Or just find somebody (A friend) studying at UNISA and use their student number and password with their knowledge.

Just out of interest, is this book for non-degree or degree purposes? If the latter applies at which institution? Because they should have it in their online library or have a source list
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    pmbguy thanks for helping though. my wife is a unisa student, hence we need the book. unisa online only has it in print, not pdf unfortuanatly.

she has now bought the print version.

thanks all

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Fascinating looking up the Amazon listing. Some interesting comments to read too - seems it doesn't work too well on Kindle.

Thought I'd link to exactly what (I deduce) you're looking for just in case one of the torrent experts has a solution to your dilemma.
    Lol, one of us has the wrong book. I'll check again.