Hello Everyone.

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped." ~ Anthony Robbins

It is not everyday that some of us get to hear about new developments in the world. Often times when we find out, it is already too late for us to benefit. I was fortunate to receive the pre-launch information through one of my international coaching colleagues. Now I am sharing with you. You too can benefit from the first movers advantage if you choose to do so.

As I write this (Tuesday, 15 July 2014, 22H22), I'm counting the hours to the launch of what promises to be a game changer as far as the Anti Aging Industry is concerned. The official Africa launch events start in South Africa, Johannesburg on 17 July 2014 and Cape Town on 18 July 2014. Then moves to Kenya and Ghana, ending in Nigeria, Lagos on 29 July 2014.

I know you have been bombarded with many opportunity messages in your life promising a quick buck, and you probably burnt your fingers on one or two occasions. This is not one of them. You are going to work for every dollar you earn. If you have doubts or are skeptical, please ignore what you've just read. If you are curious click the link on my signature to begin your research. You will also find a way to email me directly if you want to attend the any of the launch events.

I know that you don't know me and I hope to change that soon.

To Your Continued Success. All The Best.

Mpho Mokobi