Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    "Pounds" in Cape Town?

hmmm...
    work it out, it's very easy

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lifemiraclesa View Post
    It's a monthly fee of R 450 in advance
    Lol .... so that's the catch .........R450 a month to get a "tip" or two ...........Have you caught anyone yet ?

And if you do have people on your books - can you give me references of at least 10 people that are "guaranteed" making "lots" of money every month ??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Lol .... so that's the catch .........R450 a month to get a "tip" or two ...........Have you caught anyone yet ?

And if you do have people on your books - can you give me references of at least 10 people that are "guaranteed" making "lots" of money every month ??
    Maybe you need a wake up call my friend, tip or two...really, get real please. Maybe you really need to look at the fact that there is much more tips each month which were already mentioned if you had your glasses on and saw it. Caught anyone...? Damn you are something for real!! If people can get "quality" provided then why not pay something towards it, I mean you may pay for some services in your life.

I do have members and yes they are happy with the money they are making, how much they are making is not your concern as you will just rant on that again as no fact so no need to bother any further to ask. Most of my members is also outside our borders and you just gave me a huge wake up call not to bother locally because of the small minded attitude.

Thanks
    HR Solutions, damn you must be ripping of a lot of people to provide them with "interview tips", "commonly asked interview questions" etc for R600 excl vat? To write a CV professionally these days is so easy with the help of the internet and commonly asked questions in an interview...damn maybe there is only one line everyone use. Damn man I worked on the oil rigs for years and nobody helped me with tips to get the job, I did the training and contacted contractors no big thing. Rant on buddy...

Suspended
    Thanks
    Lol ......... thanks questions answered

Thanks
    Lol ......... thanks questions answered

Overlooking your true path and purpose. – What really matters in life is not what we buy, but what we build; not what we have, but what we share with the world; not our capability but our character; and not our success but our true significance. Live a life that makes you proud – one that matters and makes a difference.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lifemiraclesa View Post

Overlooking your true path and purpose. – What really matters in life is not what we buy, but what we build; not what we have, but what we share with the world; not our capability but our character; and not our success but our true significance. Live a life that makes you proud – one that matters and makes a difference.
    Nope that is crap - if I am interested in buying a product that I have reservations about - I want references and I do not see anything wrong in asking for references of people who are making money out of this method. You cannot supply it !

Thanks
    Nope that is crap - if I am interested in buying a product that I have reservations about - I want references and I do not see anything wrong in asking for references of people who are making money out of this method. You cannot supply it !
    Let me put it to you straight, I can but in a way like this, I will not. It is alright with me, I don't want your business.

To add to all this, some people will take up opportunities and some will not, it's a matter of choice. Our service is to help more newcomers to join and succeed with us if they are already in the horse racing arena or want to be part of it. This will be my last post here as I see no need to post any further, I provided info and if anyone should be interested you may send me a private message and I will respond.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Lol ............... ok

To add to all this, some people will take up opportunities and some will not, it's a matter of choice
    No its NOT only about a matter of choice ! ...... Any person with HALF a brain cell would do their homework first before they take up just any "opportunity".

Thanks
    mmmmm.......not another one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bullshit detector.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	4785  
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast