Hi guy's, looking for a bit of advise. So I requested a quote from a company that prints on packaging tape(not going to name the company) and they quoted me, there prices looks good and they were helpful. I told them we will get back to them because we are still busy with something else and as soon as we are ready we will get back to them and order. I asked if they might have a sample of there work so that we can see the quality,so they told me they will have a look around there floor to see if they have something laying around. So they email me and ask if I have a bigger logo of the one I sent them to get a quote and I sent them a bigger logo. This morning I receive an email with a proof of how the tape will look and at the bottom I read, we have to order the tape within 60 days or we need to pay for the artwork. We were never informed that they will be making proofs for us or that it will cost us anything. We like there help so far, but this just seems ridiculous of them. We even did the artwork our self's and now they want to charge us for the proofs. I tried to find something under the consumers protection act just in case things turn out funny, but couldn't find anything. Any advise? I really don't want things to turn sore over this.