Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: South African network marketing opportunities

Thanks
    Hi Dave

Thanks for the reply Have a great Week end , i will be off line for the week end.Talk on monday.

Regards
    Theuns

Thanks
    Hi Randel

I did not here from you jet , you ask about a good mlm opp let my give you 2 links the first one is a lokel one and the second one is on te inter net.

1) http://saextra.com/ucare01.php?dmp=281920

2) www.serfontein1.successuniversity.com

Jy het a 14 day free trail op die 2de een

Groete
    Theuns
    Last edited by Theuns"; 13-Aug-07 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Gramer

Thanks

MLM

Hi all.

This is my first post on this website. I just wanted to inform all of you that I came across the most brilliant type of MLM program. It's called U-Care. R125 is debited from your account every month. 20% of the money will go to charities and 20% to admin, the rest will go to paying you upline. Earn money while donating to charity. You must refer people and get paid up to 4 levels down. The more people you refer the more money you will make. If you make more than R125 commision, the R125 gets deducted from your commision and you will be paid the remaining commision into your account.

There is also cash prizes to be won in the lucky draws to the value of R30 000.

Join Now
    Here are some very good reasons why you should join this business:
    1. You will earn money;
    2. You will raise money for a charitable organization;
    3. You may win cash in the monthly draw;
    4. It is extremely affordable.
    5. You have fun (making money IS FUN!)!

To find out more go to my blog, u-do-care.blogspot.com, or send me an e-mail colinvd@vodamail.co.za.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Email problem
    Thanks
    AS KIYOSAKI AND TRUMP SAID 'THE BIGGEST RYRAMID IS THE COMPANY WHERE THERE'S ONLY ONE PEERSON AT THE TOP "THE CEO" . IF U THINK MLM IS PYRAMID THINK TWICE

Email problem
    Thanks
    HI IF YOU ARE IN ONE- THAT'S THE ONE THAT WORKS. IF NOT CONTACT ME ON 0845329902. WELHY

Suspended
    Thanks
    If you are looking for a MLM that really works, please check out the following link www.spaupyourlife.com/cathi1

Nuskin came to SA in March and are already doing over 500 us dollars per month.

Let me know your thoughts. I can personally tell you that these products really do work- you will not be disappointed

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I see someone asked a question and then deleted it. And it was a relevant question I reckon.

Theuns - maybe if you could explain what residual income is.
    Hi Theuns
    Networking - not for me but I've set up a small business but don't have the time to make it work. Specially in Gauteng and along the coastal areas, hotels, all training institutions, fast food chains, housing complexses, holiday resorts, hospitals shopping centres, sport stadiums, show grounds, road side cleaning and recycling is possible clients.

Ive done all the gound work and all thats needed to make it work but my time and obligations to my employer is a factor.

If you know anyone who wants to help protect our environment - this one I beleive is a great oppertunity.

Thanks

MLM in general.

Hi guys

This is my first post on this forum, great to see people discussing MLM. I’m new in this, but I’ve noticed that some people just don’t like joining through a referral link, you see this is the problem with network marketing, you get those stubborn people that doesn’t like the idea of his hard work making someone else rich, but what they don’t understand is that if everyone does this MLM will simply not work. The best of all is that you can make more than your upline member, you just need to stay motivated and not treat marketing as a vacation.

If you guys know if a few good MLM companies please let me know at: afibaaiaf@gmail.com
    I have joined several companies in the last six months and out of all of them there’s only three that stands out.

LifeChanger, My personal favorite. Still new, but it already has over 16 000 members. It’s almost the same as u-care, it also gives a certain percentage of your monthly payment to a charity of your choice. Offering a large, ever growing list of etools, eCourses, eBooks, articles, social chat rooms, and a life organizer called the VisionBuilder, Professional assistance, live seminars and workshops to aid people in designing and developing the life that they want.
    If you would like some more information on joining LifeChanger contact me at: afibaaiaf@gmail.com

Affplanet: International company, pays in $ weekly. They will open an alertpay account soon, so South Africans can withdraw their money into a SA bank account. High income plan and easy to market.
    Link: http://emailguarantee.com

U-Care: I’m not a member yet, will join soon. Sounds promising.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    What exactly is Affplanet's product? Lot's of photos of money and some toys/happy people and not much detail about what is going on in the engine room!

Thanks
    Hi,

Sometimes it could be difficult to decide which of the Network Marketing business is lawful and which is free of scams. Would this not be fine if you do not have to perform face to face engagements at all? One of the best ways to avoid all the problems, it is safer to run your Network Marketing business just by using the power of internet

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast