Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: South African network marketing opportunities

Thanks
    Ok Neil, thanks for sharing this info. Just one small point...Trump launches his company in Miami Today, 13th (but no biggie) what's a day between friends.

I'm also curious as to why you ask the readers of your post to follow your link to see "if this is legit"?

Are we so slambased by the majority in their views of network marketing as "non-legit" that our first reaction when marketing something remotely related to network marketing we immediately raise our defences?

I am extremely proud to be associated with the network marketing profession, for it is a profession! If someone is not prepared to talk to me about network marketing, which incidentially is now a subject being taught in major universities (University of Chicago) bacause they have an opinion of the ligitimacy of the business or the industry, then I accept it as they know not what they say, for they are ignorant. I'm not going to waste time convincing them of anything.

So, do we really need to even begin to discuss the legitimacy of anything that Donald Trump is backing, I think not. Let the people look if they are interested, they will decide in their own way & in their own time.

I wish you luck in your business endeavours.
    Michael

Suspended
    Thanks
    Hi Michael,

What I actually intended to mean was, "Can you believe this", "Sounds to good to be true". I think I could have chosen to use a better word than "legit".

This is turning the Network Marketing industry upside down and rasing it to new levels. When I talk about Network Marketing in general I get very excited about it, but when I can use Network Marketing and Donald Trump in the same sentence assiciated with each other, then I get even more excited about.

Oh yes, thanks for correcting the actual launch, however this entire weekend is the launch weekend in Miami and the people started gathering on the 12th, until I think the 15th. Anyways, I have not had any news regarding it, have you? I would be very wxcited to find out how it went, but I am sure we will know soon.
    Last edited by Dave A; 19-Nov-09 at 10:08 AM.

Thanks
    Neil, with respect, enticing people by saying "Don't want to waste another minute? Join Here, & then using the "join here" as a hyperlink to your corporate Trump Network page is not really going to help much.

Why? it's really quite simple - The Trump Network is not accepting sign-ups from South African applicants at this time, unless they can produce an EIN issued by the USA IRS, & also provide an address in the USA. For South Africans to simply access the site & hope to sign up, it's very much going to be a no-no.

How do I know this? Because I have been down this very road with my USA based sponsor the last three weeks. I'm sure you also had to overcome the same obstacle Neil.

The bottom line is this - The Trump Network is not yet open to South Africans at this time - BUT, the requirements to be able to join can be met, if you know how. For those of us who appreciate the awesome opportunity to become involved with The Trump Network from the kick-off, & to be able to build an internatonal business through the internet, it is possible. You do not have to wait for the International Launch to become part of the right now. If you know how!

Suspended
    Thanks
    Hey Michael,

There is a system in place at the moment for people to join immediately. So they don't have to spend the time waiting for an EIN.

Thanks
    I have joined TFSA because i wanted to learn how businessmen and businesswomen make money in SA.This is my first post and now i came across this MLM and i just need some body to explain how does it work in a simple way.I am currently busy with another new South African company that is helping people to earn passive income,anyone interested can visit:www.bemotivatedtoday.net/35129 to look around,if there are expects who can tell wheather am i on the right track or not let them tell me i'll be glad to here.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelB View Post
    The Trump Network is not accepting sign-ups from South African applicants at this time, unless they can produce an EIN issued by the USA IRS, & also provide an address in the USA. For South Africans to simply access the site & hope to sign up, it's very much going to be a no-no.
    TrumpNetworkSA has confirmed with me that Michael is right on this and has asked me to close down the profile. Currently, and for the forseeable future by all accounts, this MLM opportunity is available in the USA only.

Thanks
    Hi I am Suzette.

I joined this forum to introduce South Africa to Healthy Chocolate.

A world first real Healthy Chocolate. A Dark Belgian Chocolate you eat for your health. I am not here to convince you that chocolate can be good for you, the research on cacao and the acai berry has done that for us.

If you do not like to take tablet supplements but realise that you actually need to supplement your diet - please read further.

If you like chocolate but hate what it is doing to your body and your health (creating a cycle of guilt) you will follow the following links and do your own research because you will probably be as excited as we were when South Africa received this new network marketing opportunity.

Network marketing is not for everyone as it entails hard work and commitment towards your business. Having a network marketing business is never easy but if you treat your business as a business it will provide you with a growing income and if you stick with your business, opening its doors everyday - it will be worth it.

If you treat your business as a hobby - it is going to cost you money - just like a hobby....

Xocai (Sho-sigh) The Healthy Chocolate is manufactured by MXI Corp - Jeanette and Andrew Brooks (a mother and son team) with lots of experience in the chocolate world. This is a debt free company in their fifth year with a 75000 sq ft facility in Reno and expanding globally. They already have markets in United States, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ, Japan, South Africa, Hungary, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong and Sweden. Germany to follow

South Africa was in the fortunate position to receive this extraodinary, delicious, health product early in their international roll-out. All the necessary training and support, ordering and delivery is in place and running smoothly. (Well ? let's say 99% of the time)

The Compensation Plan is a binary system and considered as one of the better systems available for compensation, in exchange for building a company and marketing a product.

If you are smelling chocolate and money and you like the smell, go to the following sites.

Go to www.healthychocolatebuzz.co.za and watch the video.

About the science and the research behind this product go to:
    http://www.mydrchocolate.com

Explore the Compensation Plan

Visit my Xocai South Africa Blog and learn more

Learn even more by visiting my Wordpress blog - A Healthy Chocolate Blog

If you want to grab the opportunity to sign up for your own business or want to see what I look like (if it matters) and learn more about me you can go to my Xocai Marketing Site

We are changing the way the world looks at chocolate. Healthy Chocolate - the way nature intended Cacao to be.

See you on the Healthy Chocolate Side.

Thanks
    Take a look at Networking4Africa. This business fully checks out in terms of corporate compliance, the ownership, transparency, the payment plan and the products.
    Networking4Africa.com.

This business has a great cause - call it networking with a heart, but you can also earn to 10 levels.

http://www.networking4Africa.com

Thanks
    The concept of residual income is an important one, especially when it relates to Multi Level Marketing or Network Marketing.

The concept works of time leverage and translates to annuitized or residual income. In a referral based business, you as an individual have only the time to be in front of so many prospective people. You abilities are minimised by time constraints, so what do you do?

In a MLM, you endeavor to duplicate your efforts by recruiting like minded people to also participate in the referral program and you rewards are also duplicated as you earn commissions off their efforts as well as your own. Your first introduction to the referral business would generate a higher commission than the commission paid on the second level referral and even less of the third level referral. But by having a team whereby you can earn over-riding commissions enables you to leverage your time.

Your income would then be accruing from the efforts of a team and not solely from your own efforts. This is then deemed as reidual income - money which accrues to you as a result of others efforts and is generated whether you are working or not.

The power in this is enormous once you get to a critical mass of people in your "downline". Consider this - If you have worked for 30 years in a job and have managed to accumulate R3 Million in a pension or provident fund after tax - this amount of capital would generate a monthly income of approximately R12000pm for you (not considering the effects of growth and inflation on the capital).

In many MLM opportunities it is quite feasible to generate an income of R12000pm or more after only a couple of years of promoting - if done effectively. From a time allocation perspective, the right MLM can provide job replacement income in only a few years and more income than your pension fund will generate after 30 years of working. Food for thought?

11. Thanks given for this post:

rad (02-Oct-10)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast