Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: South African network marketing opportunities

Thanks

Exclamation Great Opportunity

Hi to every one!

Im jasper, 25 years old now living in Dubai U.A.E Im a Network Marketer, today im serching from the internet for site's that link to africa and it led me to this site. im searching because i want to share a MLM Busness that has been just reacently lunch in GHANA Africa and Nigeria expanding to ivory coast! its been in Middle east,asia for years and still growing. a great opportunity this is for people who is open minded and have a eye for busness opportunity. To know more about the business please see our website and check out also our blog to see how much our busness is booming in Africa,U.A.E, Oman, Qatar, Bharain, Saudi Arabia, Malasia, Philippines, .

Check out our Website : www.edmarker.com

Check our Blog Site: edmarker.com/myblog/

Contact me at : jasper_roque2003@yahoo.com / jasper@lclgroup.com.my
    Contact # + 97150-943-4632

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Products seem health food and cooking utensils related.

For anyone lese wanting to add their opportunity to this thread, please include some idea of the product involved and the incentive plan.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Well said Theuns

Definition of residual income (also known as passive income) in general would be:

Income earned, even when you are not actively working toward generating it or earned regardless of whether you are actively working or not.

Income not earned from work but from the cash flow generated by assets owned such as property letting etc.

Earning from streams of income over and over again for minimal work done per such income.

Revenue that occurs over time from work done once.

Earning income that does not require you to actively work.

Examples of residual income would include:

• Real estate rental property
    • Book, music, photography or invention royalties.
    • Affiliate marketing.
    • Commission from licensing fee of your original product
    • Network marketing / MLM
    • Online or offline advertising revenue from your website or space.
    • Vending machine business.

http://prospectingbasics.com/definit...iveincome.html

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'm not convinced that affiliate income, advertising revenue from your website and (in particular) vending machines really fall in the category of residual income.

Perhaps narrow segments of these operations might tend towards residual income streams, but commonly there is some sort of ongoing work involved to keep the stream open.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Maybe you are right to some extent, there's truly a fine line where you can say you are truly earning residual income. Even in MLM you still need to do lot of prospecting and recruiting before you can say you're earn passive income. I've never came across any business that requires no work at all, a pure 'set and forget' business. You have to work on it at some point whether during a start up, at random or even on book keeping.

You can be a full time employee and earn residual income from renting out your coin-operated game machines/ vending machines/ pool tables etc. I regard the examples above as passive income businesses because once they're sustainable you don't need to actively work or pay anyone to supervise, manage, operate or monitor their operation. It depends how you look at it.

Thanks

Network Marketing???

Hi

My name is Irfan Hashmi and i m from pakistan, people discussing network marketing seems to me like a sales man, Well I m also a network marketre but i m not a sales man but a business man.. Sorry if i hurt someone; but as i m new here want to meet every one and to know about them and there businesses ... hope that u people reply to my post

Irfan Hashmi

Email problem
    Thanks
    You don't have to be a salesman to be a network marketer. It is very obvious that most mlm persons have been sterotyped into the idea that the best way to do mlm is going about looking for and talking to people. We call it prospecting.

Attend business opportunity meetings with a number of guests. Sincerely how many people are ready to listen to you and how much success have been recorded this way.

Things have changed, rules also must change. Stop wasting time on old school network marketing techniques - find out why 97% of mlmers never make any real money.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Agreed! seemingly the market has changed, consumers have changed, the methods of advertising products and taking orders have changed and definetely I think the old traditional ways of prospecting for your mlm business have changed or should be changed!

More and above that some people are born extroverts, talking and selling to strangers just comes natural to them, they do what they love and love what they do and it works for them hence success may come easy to them through cold calling methods.

But some like me are introverts, and selling or imposing on other people (whether warm or cold market) to pitch their business opportunity is the last option for them. So I think it's vital to approach your MLM opportunity as a business man (as Irfan has put it) and have systems to leverage your prospecting process.

I, personally prefer when a person contacts me through my ad, site, email or whatever prospecting system I used at that time, instead of me chasing people around to pitch my business opportunity. I don't feel needy when I respond to them but rather more in control and if they say no to my opportunity it really doesn't affect me as they've contacted me first.

Thanks
    Promoting your network marketing prospect can be difficult particularly if you don't know what you're doing. 97% of most network marketers fail simply because they lack the right guidance and support needed to build a successful team. How can you avoid this? One way would be to get a personal positive coach or if not a mentor who will be we'll with you and allow you to grow at your own pace.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I am really carefull of posting in the wrong places, however, looks safe to post about The Trump Network here as a heads up to what's happening in the Network Marketing industry.

I have read so many threads here quoting Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump and other well known people. The reason I always used to do it was to give the industry some credibility because of the tremendous amount of negative attention the MLM industry received, and still is. But it seems to become a little more accepted now-a-days than a couple of years ago.

From tomorrow, the 12th of November, Donald Trump will formally be the owner of a New Network Marketing company called The Trump Network. It hasn't even launched in the States yet and it has already reached the shores of South Africa.

I am new to the Trump Network, but will answer your questions as promptly as possible.

If you want to have a look at what's in the pipelines, or if this is legit follow this link and also my blog here

Looking forward to your responses.
    Last edited by Dave A; 19-Nov-09 at 10:09 AM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast