Thread: WCC - statement / chronology

Thanks

WCC - statement / chronology

Hello there,
    We have been trying to obtain statements from WCC since forever and lately the message is "our telephone lines are congested, please try again later"
    Would anybody know how we can obtain statements ... maybe a company in Pretoria/Jhb that gives this service? We have about 60 clients initially, but this number will increase during the year...
    It's so frustrating, even when we do speak to a call centre agent we are told that we can only ask for 1 statement per call.
    always fear when Christel is near....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christel View Post
    We have been trying to obtain statements from WCC since forever and lately the message is "our telephone lines are congested, please try again later"
    I do have a suggestion to this part of the problem. After struggling with that congested lines message for a couple of days, I resorted to this the other day to check if the discount has been passed for prompt payment etc. (mentioned in another thread) and confirm the full settlement balances on two company profiles.

Don't call the call centre number. Rather call the switchboard on 021 319 9111 and ask for what you want. They'll shunt you into the queuing system anyway, but for some reason when you get transferred from the switchboard, it doesn't kick you out like the call centre number route does. Worked like a charm for me. May it work for you too.

Christel, with your volumes though, I expect you really are going to need an agent going forward. Perhaps try Johan99. He hasn't been active on TFSA for a while, but the profile is still valid and it seems he does exactly what you're looking for.

Thanks
    Hello Dave,
    Thanks for the info. I have passed it on to my assistant to get cracking on the calls...
    W.r.t Johan99 - he has helped us in the past, they charged us R50 for obtaining a statements, but then I think our volumes just got to much and they struggled with their own clients so we just sort of "let it go". I have emailed him this morning again... hopefully he will still reply with some good news.
    There is another company out there also doing the same type of work, but they want to charge me R450 (ex VAT) per statement... that's a bit too much I think.
    always fear when Christel is near....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    That certainly is quite a price difference. Maybe a price point in between might rekindle Johan's interest - R50 a pop couldn't have been producing much of a return for him.