Thread: Pastel Print Error

Email problem
    Thanks

Pastel Print Error

I have just installed Pastel and trying for first time to print an invoice. Keep getting the 'incorrect paper size or style error'
    I did find a previous post in here advising to check my printer default settings. I have made sure all show as A4
    the problem now is that the page prints but does not complete printing the document - stops printing just before the total section and then ejects the page.

anyone have this problem and how did you solve?
    thks

Thanks
    Hi Orsome1 - If you have set your default printer up correctly, then check your Printer/Font Setup in Pastel.

Click on Paper Style Assistant at the bottom left and make your selections there. There is also a little tick-box asking if you want to get paper size directly from your printer. Try ticking or unticking that box to see if there is any difference.

Don't forget to check that your default printer is the one selected in Pastel and then click on the "Copy to all Tabs" so that all the information is the same on all the documents that you print from Pastel.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Email problem
    Thanks
    Mike
    firstly thanks for all comments
    I have followed through on all you advise and all appears correct however it is still cutting off the bottom of the page
    I am convinced this is a simple setting issue but just cannot establish where it is.

I have tried printing to PDF file out of Pastel and then printing the pdf file - checked paper setting and correct as A4 but yet it still cuts off.
    I sent to my Mac and then printed from there and lo behold it prints fine -so it must be a default print setting on my PC
    will keep trying to find.

Thanks
    Hi Orsome1 - thanks for the response. I agree with you - sounds like it is in the PC setting somewhere. I would be very interested in hearing how you got it solved when you do. If I have any other ideas I will let you know.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Silver Member
    Thanks
    @ Orsome, have you tried your paper style assistant?