Hi
I am trying to gather as much info about tablet’s and e readers, as I would like to purchase a smallish device that I can use as a replacement to books. Reading at night before I turn off the lights is a habit that I have and I have decided to start going the electronic way, I know that it can never replace the original paper book but it does have advantages. I started out looking at a Kindle reader with Wi-Fi then it was suggested that I should rather purchase one with 3G capability and so the weighing up begins Should I rather get a tablet 7’’ or 8” which one has the best battery usage etc.etc. There are so many on the market and I wish to put out my feelers and get some advice. I originally only wanted a reader but all the “ for only a few more bucks extra you can get such and such with so and so” started so in the end I am advised to buy a state of the art super duper ultra fast laptop computer. Perhaps someone could tell me a bit more or maybe there is a e book reader sales man out there who can give me some advice.
Thanking You.
Mike