Idea time again. I've struck upon an absolutely brilliant idea to make a $h1tload of money. What I need is the services of a web designer. The website will have to be commerce enabled and certain aspects will have to be set up to my specifications. It is nothing terribly complex. I think that one of the ecommerce platforms can be adapted quite easily.

There is one thing that is different to normal proposals in that I am not going to pay you up front. I am willing to give you commission on sales. If I were to pay you up front then you would get one cash payment and I will probably never see you again. If you work with me in the manner I propose then you will be assured of a regular income provided that you make sure that the website runs without any problems and that you would do the occasional tweak that might be required. The website belongs to me and you take no Copyright on my idea. We would of course have a contract stating that you will get your commission as long as the site is up. The reason I need this in place is because I refuse to give away rights to my ideas.

Another way to do it is for me to put the entire site up with something like OsCommerce and to muddle along and have tweaks done on an ad-hoc basis. It is dangerous because I've already had one of my OsCommerce sites trashed.

The idea is not pie in the sky, I already have artists on board whose art is sought after. The potential artist base and client base is truly boundless.

It's your choice, you can come in with me and make serious money in the long term.