Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW MLM COMPANY LAUNCHING IN SA SOON MAKE HISTORY WITH US!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    Dam Justloadit, you hit the nail right on the head. I always question the product. Because at the end of the day no matter who is doing the selling or how amazing the business plan is there is still a product to be sold
    Not that I dont agree with you guys (because I do believe real intrinsic value is the only thing that matters in the long run) but just look at Facebook buying whatsapp...

http://thingsthatarecheaperthanwhatsapp.tumblr.com/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately in the eworld, trends happen, and right now it's whatsapp, there is a new player on the market, echat, used in China, which is superior to wwhatsapp, so it may have a limited lifespan.

The reason for the high costs of eworld services, is the low cost to maintain, and the high cost of advertising in that environment. So as easy as it is to start, it is also easy to overthrow. Look at how facebook started, and google, and whatsapp, they started with relatively no capital in a little room some where.
    Take some of the examples in the link provided by PCAdej, not so easy to replace the channel tunnel,large hadron collider, French fleet and other huge capital based assets to make the business work.
    Even if these companies with the large assets are liquidated, there are assets with value for a resale, however in the eworld, when it goes down and overtaken then its gone, nothing left to recover, as there are no assets.

So the comparison is not quite apples with apples

There is a new player on the block, and currently mostly used in China, but it is on the move to other countries WeChat, so will Wattsapp be under threat?
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    Simple Truth - Any system which does not add value to the supply chain in unsustainable
    If that's intended to be a criticism of the MLM system, Amway, Avon, Tupperware, Kirby are just some of the examples that show things are nowhere near that simple. But I do get where you're coming from.

What most of these MLM companies of long standing amply demonstrate is that you can sell your product at a higher price with a motivated sales force. In many instances the criticism of these companies (and along with them the MLM model in general) is where the money is made in the supply chain, rather than arguing that there is indeed money being made.

In fact my greatest concern when it comes to MLM is that the marketing power of the system is so well recognised, that we're finding start-ups that use it to push really bad products to market, or products that represent a really obscene value proposition to the buyer - products and value propositions that would fail in the "traditional" market place near instantly.

When the value proposition of the product itself only becomes commercially viable after you have factored in a reward from being part of the marketing program of that product - you really have to question whether it's a product that should be in the marketplace at all. But there's little doubt, one way they can survive and even prosper is by tapping into the marketing power of an MLM model.

4. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (27-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    What most of these MLM companies of long standing amply demonstrate is that you can sell your product at a higher price with a motivated sales force.
    I believe they demonstrate that you can fool some of the people all of the time. It also demonstrates that we really do not know how the human psyche works.

Or - if we postulate that the only thing that mlm's sell is Hope, then its akin to a Religion and we all know how that ends up. Same thing again fooling some of the people all of the time.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
    I believe they demonstrate that you can fool some of the people all of the time.
    Yes, that too

Thanks
    Pyramid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have something that works share it. I have tried many of them and I have yet to find one that works.

Email problem
    Thanks
    edwardmogale1@gmail.com.

Thank you very much and your reply will be highly appreciated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123