Hi all
I am working as artisan at a quarry, i have signed a contract with the employer as everyone else but my work turned out to be not exactly what i was employed for.
I was given a huge project which i completed under 3 months just before i have completed my probation at the company.
I have learned that all the other employees are on the thumb print clocking system whilst i am just on normal clock cards. In the 3 months that i am with the company i have not once receive a single payslip, I have received 1 week's salary for the whole of December's work and in January i received a salary equal to 2 weeks.

End of February has passed and i received only monies that were short paid to me in January, my salary for February remained unpaid.
I have questioned this with the management and i was assured that there will be 2 payments made to my bank account end of February but received only one payment.

I was also informed that i am employed on a cash basis and therefore i will not receive any payslips. My contract does not stipulate that i am employed on these conditions. I have no idea what deductions were made or the amounts of monies due to me. I have calculated roughly that my employer currently owes me around R 48000, 00. It is not that they cant afford me or having cash flow problems, their turnover is roughly R 1,5 million per month

I am also the only employee they treat this way. I must also ad that since i have finished the project the behavior of my employer towards me have changed to a state that we do not communicate as we used to, at recent times after completing the project he will not reply to my mail regarding my unpaid and short paid salaries.

Is there anyone that can help of have some knowledge is situations like these or similar?
I am planning to resign due to these conditions and battles i have to go through.