Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Half salary and no payslips

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    with what i mean that there is no such thing as an independent lawyer in labour disputes

- is that your EMPLOYER does not have a LAWYER there stationed on his beck and call at the labour department.

that they will only appoint an objective PARTY or facilitator (functioning as arbitrator) to settle the case between the two of you....

You and he both can however separately appoint council or legal representatives that will intervene on your behalf with the facilitator appointed to your case.

what do you mean the ccma is on his payroll?
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KristiKat View Post
    what do you mean the ccma is on his payroll?
    +1

Thanks
    Okay i got some legal assistance to help me with my work issues, since my last posting i submitted a grievance to my manager with all my issues, a month later non of the issues were solved. My employer also refused to pay my over time for 2 months now.

I suspected that there is corruption in the Butterworth CCMA, i was correct. I found the name of the inside person and found out that he was directly connected to my manager and also found out how the operate, i informed my legal adviser about it and at the same time i have reported this person to the CCMA fraud hotline.

My legal adviser pointed out to me that my resignation that were based on my grievance that were unsolved were to be an constructive dismissal, i also have a further case of unfair labour practice and unfair discrimination.

My legal adviser is based in Cape town and has referred me to someone in East London that is busy studying to become a Commissioner for the CCMA to handle my upcoming case with CCMA and is therefore guaranteed that there will be no corruption of any kind and a fair judgement will be made

Here is some useful contact details if anyone should need it:

1. CCMA Fraud Hotline
    Blow the Whistle! Call the CCMA Fraud Hotline

Tel: 0800 63 63 63

Fax: 086 5222 816

E-mail: information@whistleblowing.co.za

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12