Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTI GAY LAWS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

ANTI GAY LAWS

I think Africans in general wants these anti gay laws and that include South Africa; given the killings of gays, the stigma associated with gays especially among Africans, also if you notice these guys who abuse gays in townships where where mostly Africans live, almost no one reports such incidents and that means black people support such killings.

My reasoning is that South Africa is seeking crumbs that fall from the American tables (investors) that they are in favor of gay laws.

Correctly I think also South Africa is most likely to join their neighbors in these anti gay laws given the African Union doesn't exclude the countries that favor such laws and could mean African Union itself is in favor such laws.

Now should South Africa adopt anti gay laws as-well, what could be the future of the African Continent?

Thanks
    Something seems to be stirring in Africa, in terms of rejection of the western views on this topic.

Some 37 African nations seem to have made this legal stand rather clear, of late. I do wonder what has precipitated such major change?
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Something is truly steering Africa and not only in the view of this topic but all I can say is it could be the first move in light. These guys are coming from a long background of colonization and many consider the western people to be their enemies for many reasons and as time progresses we will see a lot of changes as they regain their confidence and rejecting many western practices.

At the moment it seems as if morality among Africans matter a lot and this will contradict many western constitutions in many ways say for instance you can only find the church of satan in South Africa at the moment as they inserted the clause for freedom of religion, and concerning the freedom of religion and Africa there is a problem as you may have heard over the news that in some African countries black people are destroying Moscow's and it's more likely to happen right here in South Africa given the tension between Islamic religion and black people religion.

Thanks
    Remember that most of the countries that are introducing 'anti gay laws' also still burn witches (that happens here too) so don't expect the use of too much IQ as far as anything else goes.

You get what the common denominator wishes for because that is what keeps them happy and any 'Gubbermunt' wants a happy common denominator.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Sexual orientation is a volatile debate at the moment. But I think the primary concern are both the sociological and psychological aspect. Consider a youth having two mothers or two fathers what is the psychological effect on that youth how will it affect the youth in later life.

Natural sexual orientation is by default correct and any other orientation can be seen as a disorder or choice perhaps both. The question is if it is a disorder can it be treated? If it is a choice can it be addressed psychology? But would the person in question want treatment if that person accept his orientation as normal? Or will the treatment be forced if so what about human rights?

One thing is clear, regardless of what the decision is there will be consequences.
    love Life + take care of your body

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newBix View Post
    Show me a single post where I myself wrote that I did the above in quotation.

again call me confused
    to clarify your self denial

Sexual orientation is a volatile debate at the moment. But I think the primary concern are both the sociological and psychological aspect. Consider a youth having two mothers or two fathers what is the psychological effect on that youth how will it affect the youth in later life.

Natural sexual orientation is by default correct and any other orientation can be seen as a disorder or choice perhaps both. The question is if it is a disorder can it be treated? If it is a choice can it be addressed psychology? But would the person in question want treatment if that person accept his orientation as normal? Or will the treatment be forced if so what about human rights?

One thing is clear, regardless of what the decision is there will be consequences.
    they need treatment for their DISORDER....

okay really dude.....

didn't you know that LIARS need to remember what they said.

unfortunately for you you sunk yourself right here with proof against you in black and white.
    Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face. ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks

I don't think this is about government or its decision. The question is would society be accepting of public homosexual or even bisexual behaviour? How will this affect the youth? How will this affect adults? Will those affects be tolerated by the statuesque?

Both Homosexuality and bisexuality goes beyond skin colour so to blame a race for this type of behaviour is irrational. In history it is documented that both homosexual and bisexual behaviour was present and in some cases to a violent degree forced upon others.

The fact that it was forced upon others in early days is a rude reminder that those who have power will use it and those who oppose power will suffer for it.

What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom but once it enters public domain it becomes a public debate. As it stands now it is clear that we have entered the public debate stage.

The more pressing question and perhaps the more alarming question if this type of sexual orientation is accepted, then it gives others the right also to lobby for there sexual orientation preferences and this is where government has to be careful because the people have a right to be protected as well.
    If you are born with both male and female organs then I suspect that doctors will intervene at some stage. But this is a far cry from making a choice of being homosexual or not. The person with both male and female organs can make a choice an actual choice of how their body will develop. A homosexual however is someone that is interested in a same sex partner. I don't think it is the same thing.

Government has the right and obligation to protect the youth against abuse. It must also take the responsibility of genetic preservation because incest is proven to be a problem genetically and threatens humanity on a much larger scale if it is allowed to continue. so yes there must be laws.

I don't think there is a answer to this question. But government must protect the masses even psychologically people must be protected. Open display of homosexual behaviour may be upsetting for some.

As for biologically? A man is a man and a woman is a woman both has a responsibility towards there genetics. Yes it is true that technology will make it possible for a man to have child and for a woman to have a child artificially... But what is wrong with being normal or heterosexual?

why must a normal female and male be accepting of homosexual behaviour? What about their rights?

So clearly there is no easy answer when you enter the "public domain" Again it doesn't matter what the decision will be there will be consequence.
    Considering it is an ancient practice of the dark ages it makes no sense why you would blame me for living in the dark ages. As for condoning the behaviour that is a choice each of us will make when the behaviour becomes more public.

But if homosexuality is what excites you Adrian then by all means enjoy it responsibly.

My only concern is what effect it will have on both sides. It is about personal safety. If it is proven that there is no long term psychological implications towards the youth and so on then I don't have a problem with it. But if it is proven that there is psychological implications then the general public has a right to be protected.

Same is true for those with a homosexual life style. They also have the right to protection and the right to be protected psychologically as well.
    I thought this was going to get ugly. Any human being is capable of being offensive and dangerous. I am beginning to question the integrity of the thread. Human rights are for everyone and everyone has a right to be safe. No one is disputing this right.

What is the main argument then?

Each country have their own laws and there is very little if anything we can do to change their minds. As for consequences? If this thread is any indication then I would say you will get groups that are defensive, offensive and those that will remain neutral.
    That I believe is your role.

I give my 2cents you gave yours. You don't like it tuff...

I can't change the laws that is the job of government. Our government accepted homosexuality I don't get a say in it. If other governments rejected homosexuality I still don't have a say in it. It is as simple as that.

I personally don't care if you are bisexual homosexual heterosexual or even asexual that is your choice. If government has a problem with it then it is between you and them it is still no concern of mine.
    I personally don't care much for adults but our youth... Our youth must have every right to be protected and that is my only concern.
    What kind of education do you suggest Adrian? I am verymuch interested.
    It is exactly for this reason that there must be laws to protect the youth.
    That is just it... How do you protect a youth against being "influenced" by others? Especially if that individual is "weaker" and unable to stand up for her/himself?

How do you protect someone against "being manipulated" into thinking they are something that they are not?

It is so easy to say this is bullshit but it happens.
    So your suggestion is to have the "experience" and then decide?

You know that the mental and physical scar will be there forever right?

My idea would be "prevention" is better than cure type of thing?

Maybe talk to someone like a psychiatrist or something?
    The onlyone drumming his chest is you...
    Dude you're batshit crazy i will give you that. All i'm saying is i rather live in a world where bad shit like that dont happen
    dude an army of lawyers in a firstworld country with almost unlimited resources couldn't figure it out. This is in government hands let them figure it out.
    In your mind maybe but for the rest of the world a paedophile is adult who is sexually attracted to children. So it doesn't matter if she/he is married they will still go out and commit this crime. There is no pent up sexual frustration. I mean even a gay person well tell you.

Well Google is telling me that most churches allow priests to get married. Some churches don't allow it. What is the reason for a "normal person" to commit this type of crime? Someone stole there pet rock or something? Common man evil is evil it doesn't matter what they do for a living what they race is or where they live they will do evil things because they like it.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!! You are just pushing the same subject over and over again. Repeat after me. Bad people do bad things... Bad people do bad things... It doesn't matter where they work.

Why don't you ask them?
    yes why must normal people be accepting? That question was never answered.
    Yea this thing is going to get ugly. you can't generalize and say that it is just a theological thing. I think the general public is worried about how this will affect them. I think it's about trust? Who do you trust?
    So you are saying that others must give up there rights so that other people can have there rights???
    Then the news must stop making it our business.

The thread was started people gave their 2cents. Realistically I don't give a sloppy crap, but pple want to make thing of it be in our face with it. If they don't like our take on it tuff. If you don't want our opinion then dont ask for it.

Now can someone start a thread about jellybeans and why they are the other whitemeat
    Ok anyone how did we get from jellybeans to cannibalism?

I think you need to consider that some pple dont have to like it, some pple dont have to support it, some pple dont have to indorse it, some pple dont have to live with it. Why? It is called a choice...

I mean look at your posts you really dislike theological people right? Same thing... choice...
    I support heterosexuality because I am heterosexual. I cannot grasp homosexuality I dont get the attraction thing like you do. I dont care much for the politics. If you are gay and you go to a none gay country that is your problem not mine.

Everyone has a freedom of choice BUT if that choice is against the law or not socially acceptable then yet again it is not my problem.

Any choice has consequences you have to live with your choices just like I have to live with mine.
    Who are you calling a troll? Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do? Who is the oppressor now?

I think you are a controlfreak, I think you want to make trouble with this subject? AND I think if anyone says anything that doesn't support homosexuality your are going to get mad. That's what I think.
    married no living together yes 1 kid
    This is funny one the one hand you want to get all high and mighty about rights but;

call me confused...
    so you are not judging me? right.... whatever you say KristiKat you da MAN

Show me a single post where I myself wrote that I did the above in quotation.

again call me confused
    dude only person trolling is you... all i said was pple dont have to agree with you...
    I dont care what you agree too where did I say that I hate anyone?
    love Life + take care of your body

Thanks
    Witches use magic, do muthi killings and killing them is relevant because you wouldn't get justice in a court of law and burning them will send a message to the rest who practice such not unless you are falsely accused to be a witch of which this is how witches get away with their magic killings.

The will be consequences sir and is what I'm asking, what they may look like? one would want to know if isolating Uganda because of anti gay laws would lead to Africans to send all white people away from their continent because you would think that if Uganda is isolated by western countries and their brothers would do the same

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dix View Post
    Witches use magic, do muthi killings and killing them is relevant because you wouldn't get justice in a court of law and burning them will send a message to the rest who practice such not unless you are falsely accused to be a witch of which this is how witches get away with their magic killings.
    If someone was using magic & you wanted to lay charges against that person you would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that that person was using magic on you.
    How do you prove that someone was using magic or witchcraft on you?

Regarding the burning of witches what is the differences between a witch, a sangoma & an inyanga?
    To my knowledge they all fall under the same category. ( they are all witches)
    Im not saying I am against the witch burnings but you should accuse one person of witchcraft one day & the next day you go to a sangoma which is what a lot of blacks do.

10. Thanks given for this post:

dix (03-Mar-14)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I am just bummed that a gay person has the right to share a shower with me but I cant share the ladies shower

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast