Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTI GAY LAWS

Thanks

ANTI GAY LAWS

I think Africans in general wants these anti gay laws and that include South Africa; given the killings of gays, the stigma associated with gays especially among Africans, also if you notice these guys who abuse gays in townships where where mostly Africans live, almost no one reports such incidents and that means black people support such killings.

My reasoning is that South Africa is seeking crumbs that fall from the American tables (investors) that they are in favor of gay laws.

Correctly I think also South Africa is most likely to join their neighbors in these anti gay laws given the African Union doesn't exclude the countries that favor such laws and could mean African Union itself is in favor such laws.

Now should South Africa adopt anti gay laws as-well, what could be the future of the African Continent?

Thanks
    Something seems to be stirring in Africa, in terms of rejection of the western views on this topic.

Some 37 African nations seem to have made this legal stand rather clear, of late. I do wonder what has precipitated such major change?
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Something is truly steering Africa and not only in the view of this topic but all I can say is it could be the first move in light. These guys are coming from a long background of colonization and many consider the western people to be their enemies for many reasons and as time progresses we will see a lot of changes as they regain their confidence and rejecting many western practices.

At the moment it seems as if morality among Africans matter a lot and this will contradict many western constitutions in many ways say for instance you can only find the church of satan in South Africa at the moment as they inserted the clause for freedom of religion, and concerning the freedom of religion and Africa there is a problem as you may have heard over the news that in some African countries black people are destroying Moscow's and it's more likely to happen right here in South Africa given the tension between Islamic religion and black people religion.

Thanks
    Remember that most of the countries that are introducing 'anti gay laws' also still burn witches (that happens here too) so don't expect the use of too much IQ as far as anything else goes.

You get what the common denominator wishes for because that is what keeps them happy and any 'Gubbermunt' wants a happy common denominator.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Sexual orientation is a volatile debate at the moment. But I think the primary concern are both the sociological and psychological aspect. Consider a youth having two mothers or two fathers what is the psychological effect on that youth how will it affect the youth in later life.

Natural sexual orientation is by default correct and any other orientation can be seen as a disorder or choice perhaps both. The question is if it is a disorder can it be treated? If it is a choice can it be addressed psychology? But would the person in question want treatment if that person accept his orientation as normal? Or will the treatment be forced if so what about human rights?

One thing is clear, regardless of what the decision is there will be consequences.
    love Life + take care of your body

Thanks
    Witches use magic, do muthi killings and killing them is relevant because you wouldn't get justice in a court of law and burning them will send a message to the rest who practice such not unless you are falsely accused to be a witch of which this is how witches get away with their magic killings.

The will be consequences sir and is what I'm asking, what they may look like? one would want to know if isolating Uganda because of anti gay laws would lead to Africans to send all white people away from their continent because you would think that if Uganda is isolated by western countries and their brothers would do the same

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I am just bummed that a gay person has the right to share a shower with me but I cant share the ladies shower

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I think that it is very simple; The sexuality that consenting adults express towards one another is none of anybody's business. It is no business of the government.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dix View Post
    Witches use magic, do muthi killings and killing them is relevant because you wouldn't get justice in a court of law and burning them will send a message to the rest who practice such not unless you are falsely accused to be a witch of which this is how witches get away with their magic killings.
    If someone was using magic & you wanted to lay charges against that person you would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that that person was using magic on you.
    How do you prove that someone was using magic or witchcraft on you?

Regarding the burning of witches – what is the differences between a witch, a sangoma & an inyanga?
    To my knowledge they all fall under the same category. ( they are all witches)
    I’m not saying I am against the witch burnings but you should accuse one person of witchcraft one day & the next day you go to a sangoma which is what a lot of blacks do.

10. Thanks given for this post:

dix (03-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I think that it is very simple; The sexuality that consenting adults express towards one another is none of anybody's business. It is no business of the government.
    Adrianh
    How would you classify a transgender person?
    If your wife came to you & said that on a female only forum that she belongs to there is an it that claims he is a woman & have a right to be on a female only forum?

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast